Brehette is upset because breh took her to feed the homeless on the first date. Is she wrong?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
IDK seems logistically that type of date is a huge crapshoot for accomplishing what a man wants to in a first date, building attraction. Sure its a cool lil story but 9/10 a chick, a normal ass chick isnt calling you back after that :mjlol:
Honestly, I think most of the black community has a very limited ideas of what a date is. You literally build attraction from talking, that can be done in absolutely any setting, and again, nothing is stopping y’all from keeping the date going and doing something 1:1 after. Literally every date I’ve had where we was really feeling each other extended beyond the one thing we initially planned for.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I think most of the black community has a very limited ideas of what a date is. You literally build attraction from talking, that can be done in absolutely any setting, and again, nothing is stopping y’all from keeping the date going and doing something 1:1 after. Literally every date I’ve had where we was really feeling each other extended beyond the one thing we initially planned for.

I get that but like…it seems like so much so soon :mjlol:

I think black people are pretty open minded dating wise, just not that open minded :manny: Ive taken ladies to all types of niche weird shyt. But they were usually more low key settings where talking was or vibing was the focus. This shyt would be so high energy to me.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I moreso meant even a normal ass chick aint going to vibe with a homeless shelter as date one, let alone some of these psychotic narcissists out chea. I have plenty of experience with women which is why anyone thinking this is a good first date is looking fugazi to me. You investing a ton of time n energy into someone you dont even know if you like for one, and it doesnt facilitate building attraction unless shorty likes to see you pass out bread.
If you trying to establish exceptionalism rightfrom the jump this is a way. I'm not looking for a normal chick especially not if today's variety. A woman who truly had it in her to give back to her community and not just as a front is first choice on my list. I know and can see she is about something in her life and that is worth building on. p*ssy is easy to come by I can fall and trip into p*ssy, but somebody of substance ain't always attached to it........ I'm passing up the normal chick 10 times outta 10........a good first date ain't about what is about who.......

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Man y'all new nikkas got it rough nowadays smh.

I remember in my early twenties (not even that long ago less than 5 years.) I was taking girls I was interested in to the library because if they didn't go to college, chances are they never even been to one before. And we would just hang out til we got bored and went to get something to eat and chilled and that was a nice day.

Now you got 12 year olds saying they need a nikka wit a bag :dead:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's stupid. I took my now wife on a walk downtown and we stopped and bought a poetry book (Nikki Giovanni), grabbed tacos and sat and talked while live music was playing down the street.

It ain't about shopping and pics of Master Chef plates. He was showing interest in what she claims to be interested in.