Brehette is upset because breh took her to feed the homeless on the first date. Is she wrong?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Chic looks crazy. He dodged a bullet

Thats not her..

This is her here

FVWBf9VXwAA7rw4

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Even this may be a fake post, I'm 50/50. It's fycked up if dude wanted to be cheap and used her words to justify it. If that's something he does as well, I can see him making that call.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If the aim is to really get to know her, then negative. This is a 3rd day activity, not a 1st date one
If you are really feeding the homeless, then the main focus should be feeding the homeless, not about anything romantic. It sounds good in theory until you actually go through with it
Bro, I’ve fed the homeless and there is a lot of time to talk with the other volunteers. Secondly, it’s a 2 hour commitment for most places, y’all can grab lunch together after. A date is about getting to know someone, not stunt. Ain’t nothing romantic about sitting across from each other at some fake bourgie 3 zig zag sauce clubstrauant with the fake plant wall, that’s just wanting to stunt.

Some of these women literally be missing out on decent men because of stupid constructs they have in their head. And if only 1-2 things qualifies as a good first date, be a whole 30 year old and share that ahead of time

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
It depends on what was done. Are they working a shift at a soup kitchen, or walking down the street handing out sandwiches? :jbhmm:

A soup kitchen date could be cool if they're into that kind of thing.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if she was wrong or right...

On one hand, I understand that she may want to spend time with him one on one and get acquainted with him, but on the other hand, her date figured that it was a noble gesture to reach out to the less fortunate and feed the homeless with her..

Now, did she accept the invitation or not? She could have declined or she could have suggested that they feed the homeless on the next date or a future date...

I'd imagine that most dudes wouldn't suggest feeding the homeless on any date, let alone a first date. So, dude seem like a caring and compassionate man. May even be a good potential BF and future husband. He just isn't one for her!

At the end of the day, I have to side with the dude because the woman came off as being selfish and ungrateful. She didn't have to put him done nornput her business out there...

Hopefully, in the future, she will let it be known what she wants and maybe she will find someone that will fit her mold. I do hope that the dude finds a good woman who will appreciate him for him as well as recognize his wood qualities...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bro, I’ve fed the homeless and there is a lot of time to talk with the other volunteers. Secondly, it’s a 2 hour commitment for most places, y’all can grab lunch together after. A date is about getting to know someone, not stunt. Ain’t nothing romantic about sitting across from each other at some fake bourgie 3 zig zag sauce clubstrauant with the fake plant wall, that’s just wanting to stunt.

Some of these women literally be missing out on decent men because of stupid constructs they have in their head. And if only 1-2 things qualifies as a good first date, be a whole 30 year old and share that ahead of time

IDK seems logistically that type of date is a huge crapshoot for accomplishing what a man wants to in a first date, building attraction. Sure its a cool lil story but 9/10 a chick, a normal ass chick isnt calling you back after that :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Seek help

For not wanting to do a first date at a homeless shelter :dead: ?

Yall clowns just say anything on here. I volunteer at my local gym helping children. If a lady wanted to do a first date doing a similar activity Id think she was goofy. Thats a date 3 activity once we know we actually like each other. Doing that out the gate is silly

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
IDK seems logistically that type of date is a huge crapshoot for accomplishing what a man wants to in a first date, building attraction. Sure its a cool lil story but 9/10 a chick, a normal ass chick isnt calling you back after that :mjlol:
You looking for normal huh? They know it too........ you in for a ride in your future

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You looking for normal huh? They know it too........ you in for a ride in your future

I moreso meant even a normal ass chick aint going to vibe with a homeless shelter as date one, let alone some of these psychotic narcissists out chea. I have plenty of experience with women which is why anyone thinking this is a good first date is looking fugazi to me. You investing a ton of time n energy into someone you dont even know if you like for one, and it doesnt facilitate building attraction unless shorty likes to see you pass out bread.