Brehette is upset because breh took her to feed the homeless on the first date. Is she wrong?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Lmao, the last thing you need on a date is to be losing to the homeless.

If a chick is a nurse, you want to go change shyt pans on the first date cause you're showing interest in what she does?

Helping her feed the homeless on her schedule is some down the road shyt
1. I'm a female

2. I said what I said.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Funny

But work and play must be separated.

Should have checked to see if it was ok with her …

Honestly … it’s not a bad date if she’s reeeaaallly feeling you …

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Damn this man for listening, trying to engage in your so called volunteer interest, and get to know you. Yes, he’s clearly the loser here :comeon:
I probably woulda incorporated another element or 2 to the date as well, like go for a drink or 2 after at a chill r&b lounge or something and then maybe a stroll and chat somewhere with nice scenery (depending on what city they're in)

I'm guessing it was either lunch or dinner time that the soup kitchenry volunteering thing was happening and it wouldn't have lasted more than 2 hoursish so there's plenty of time to do something after.

Realistically females need to ease up on these first date expectations, like I dont even know you and you expect me to come out pocket 4 or 5 bills on some fancy restaurant for a stranger I might never see again???? FOH.

To be fair tho, myself personally, I've never encountered any of these "nightmare women" irl. I think, at least from my experiences, this is more of an internet phenomenon and I think half these horror stories from men and women are online fan fiction.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Rep!

This isn’t even an all day event. You do that for an hour or two and go catch a movie or get a quick bite. Then you can get dolled up on the next date. Then he can say “damn she has substance AND she stacked :whoo:

Sigh.
Yeah I'm confused why people are saying that as long as it's not a date it's okay. Has the definition of a date changed? Or the parameters? It's just to get to see if you're compatible with someone. I'm going to assume she was just pump faking about the community service. Breh tried to be thoughtful which is what these chics swear they want and he still getting clowned. I'm going to assume they just didn't go since a homeless shelter is not something you spring on a person. He asked and she declined. that's his cue to move around and I'd advise other brehs that see how she moves to do the same.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't like sitting across a table from someone i hardly .know. So for me a dinner date was always a third date type of thing.
I've never taken someone to a homeless shelter, but i usually propose a fun activity. like some event, a game, a show, a theme park, concert etc.
A place where we can have a good time even if we discover that we aren't feeling each other like that
Works for me more often than not too, easier to build chemistry when you are both enjoying yourselves.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Or is this a terrible idea for a first date?

Breh, a girl did the opposite of this when I was like 20 years old

on my Facebook I had pictures of myself with homeless people and she thought this meant on our first date that she hand out every dollar she had individually to each homeless person who walked by that day all the way up Market St :mjlol:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had to come back because seriously why would anyone want to be standing on their feet for hours, moving & lifting things, coordinating things, hearing people's how they became homeless stories, how they are at the end of their rope stories on a date?

This lets me know some people have never actually volunteered before. It can be an all day thing where you're contributing and actually being of service. You can't do what you actually came to do if you're trying to duck off and get to know someone new. After we've established we actually like each other, yes let's go feed the homeless