Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Glad you’re here with us! Female friends are the worst…women envy too much
have you seen what some nikkas are willing to do to another over p*ssy?

we just had a thread here few weeks ago over youth pastor getting killed by the nikka who was fukkin his ex wife. and supposedly they were friends before

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The entirely of your natural life spent in a single space. The only thing that changes is you get old as well as the guards and new ones getting hired. Other Inmates either get transferred, die of natural causes, get murdered or commit that. Your friends and families visits will slowly start to dwindle until they eventually stop coming.You'll die alone and forgotten by the world. Regret will terrorize you forever once you've accepted your fate. Hell no I couldn't do it.:damn:
Clemency-Repost-Header-800x533.jpg
:huhldup:this shyt sent chills down my spine. especially the 'family and friends visits will slowly start to dwindle'

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@MaxBundles can Kiss My Natural Black Ass too dapping up a forum weirdo

Honestly this is why the sexual crimes officer told me that only 1% of reported assaults end up in a conviction.

Either you got lying bytches that make it harder for real survivors of rape

Or you have potential predators like the poster that keeps quoting me trying to convince others that you are 'crazy' to invalidate your experience
*Notice I asked the person to cease interaction with me and they persisted? Telltale signs of someone that just doesn't take NO for an answer, ladies take note!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
@MaxBundles can Kiss My Natural Black Ass too dapping up a forum weirdo

Honestly this is why the sexual crimes officer told me that only 1% of reported assaults end up in a conviction.

Either you got lying bytches that make it harder for real survivors of rape

Or you have potential predators like the poster that keeps quoting me trying to convince others that you are 'crazy' to invalidate your experience
*Notice I asked the person to cease interaction with me and they persisted? Telltale signs of someone that just doesn't take NO for an answer, ladies take note!
:snoop:

that's not how a web forum works

how long have you had internet?

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
This how they beat that beautiful girl to death in Mexico talking about friends

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...
My mum said if u look at the word it has the word END in it.

I learned my lesson the harder way

I dont keep friends
call me....:shaq:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not giving a shyt about others life and exexcuting someone cause they might of slept with your lil bf in a fit of rage is a widddeeee gap.
Your trying to come off as a sociopath cause pop culture makes it seems cool but you just seem strangely weird.
I promise you I didn’t care about your or the average person’s life before it was “cool”. What are you even on about? I swear you’re proof why “All Lives Matter” never made sense :heh: