Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police caught this clown running from the scene with the gun & a empty clip

The footage alone gonna cook her dumb ass & she threatened to shoot witnesses. This chick about to get 30 years minimum :ufdup:

She getting life without parole like the filthy animal she is. Had the nerve to kick the victim too like a coward.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like she wasnt innocent,not that she deserved to die. But more than likely this is one of those friend groups that sit around drinking and doing drugs together all day. Unless they were both drunk or high,both seemed slow.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
What I don't get is she already tried to push you out of a window back in January.

Why TF would you still be around her and then go and smash her boyfriend? :why:

This is what some of those manosphere cats mention: a lot of these women smash/"date" the same dude. :yeshrug:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP you may want to delete tis.

I posted a link to a sick site that showed simulated rape scenes from mainstream movies that have/had theatrical/streaming releases and was negged and got a mod warning.

This is no simulation and a crazy bytch. This site is wild soft and you may get a warning (not from me; not that serious)

Yeah, yall need to stop posting these snuff films. Stop giving these animals exposure.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Good as hell to execute someone over some shyt you could of just punched em in the face and be done with it?

Some sick mf'ers on here
I don’t know or care what her reason for doing what she did is. I’m speaking solely about her rage.

And I don’t give a shyt about the average person’s life. Most don’t, I’m just honest enough to admit it :heh:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Overton and Decoteau appear to at least be acquainted with each other. Police interviewed Overton's boyfriend, who was in the apartment with the pair before the shooting occurred.

According to court documents, Overton had caught him and Decoteau having sex earlier in the morning on the day of the shooting. Overton's boyfriend told police that Overton and Decoteau were drinking earlier that day.
R.i.p. to the victim but this is some foul shyt :francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This how they beat that beautiful girl to death in Mexico talking about friends

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...
My mum said if u look at the word it has the word END in it.

I learned my lesson the harder way

I dont keep friends
100%, stay dangerous beloved!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know or care what her reason for doing what she did is. I’m speaking solely about her rage.

And I don’t give a shyt about the average person’s life. Most don’t, I’m just honest enough to admit it :heh:

If you honest enough to admit that, then youre honest enough to get yourself help before you end up doing the same shyt. :ufdup: no excuses for this sucker shyt.

And another thing, dont think that everyone is like the victim where they arent prepared to fight back. Theres a lot of self defense cases where you have folks ready to pull the hammers out on some rage shyt only to get themselves blown away by other people with hammers paranoid about that type of energy and get off on self defense. Better control that temper. shyt can get you killed just as quick

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Not giving a shyt about others life and exexcuting someone cause they might of slept with your lil bf in a fit of rage is a widddeeee gap.
Your trying to come off as a sociopath cause pop culture makes it seems cool but you just seem strangely weird.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not giving a shyt about others life and exexcuting someone cause they might of slept with your lil bf in a fit of rage is a widddeeee gap.
Your trying to come off as a sociopath cause pop culture makes it seems cool but you just seem strangely weird.

Dude isnt a sociopath. Just a fukking wannabe. Most sociopaths arent even violent to begin with.