Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I told my kids from day one no roommates outside of college dorm because the university is responsible. Absolutely no roommates no matter what I don’t care bring your black ass back home. None!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not to say she is ghetto, but the credo of only dealing with people who have something to lose is rock solid.
This is really what its about. People with nothing to lose have no value for their lives or yours.

Willing to crash out over nothing. Always looking for a reason.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
:huhldup:this shyt sent chills down my spine. especially the 'family and friends visits will slowly start to dwindle'
I was frustrated, I can't do no more push-ups
Ns be swole up, locked down cos of a hold-up
"The devil made me do it" is what I say
Got some bad news on my one phone call the other day
"I love the kids and I teach em to love their father
I'll get you some kicks and try to send some flicks
But it's over, baby, yes it's over"
Ain't much you can do when you're holdin a phone
A million inmates but ya still alone
You're not cryin but inside ya dyin
You might cry in the night when ya safe and outta sight
Damn I miss my peeps and the rides in the jeeps
And my, casual freedom, where's my crew when I need em?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, yall need to stop posting these snuff films. Stop giving these animals exposure.
I'm actually OK with non-gay posts as long as there's a preface to it.

It's these clown mod(s) and click-boys who report you like a sissy hall monitor that I have an issue with. Always have.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
When u struggle with mental illness and already on the spectrum people let their guard down around u, assuming u wont pick up on things, and u get a pretty good inside first hand look at true human nature.

It's absolutely foul and disgusting to take anyone through the ordeal u survived, especially ur own people and for something as trivial as money.

But sadly thats just how most people get down. Its unfortunate but u are wise to keep ur guard up. People aint shyt.

But dont let them steal ur willingness to ever let anyone in ever again. U are very much worthy of love. Just be very mindful of who u trust. Take them through years and years of intense scrutiny and drop them at the first red flag.

These decent people are a rare breed but they do exist. And like i said u are worthy of being loved. Dont ever let them monsters take that from u sis.
Damn I know this post was towards a woman but I needed to hear this just as much…thanks breh