Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This how they beat that beautiful girl to death in Mexico talking about friends

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...
My mum said if u look at the word it has the word END in it.

I learned my lesson the harder way

I dont keep friends
Jesus. I remember my grandmother telling me that money exposes people's true nature just as much as alcohol does. I'm sorry that you had to go through that

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Girl!
I’m sorry and glad you’re ok!

Yea money reveals a lot about the people around you. Even family. I’m so sorry. Ugh
Thanks

And I have spoke on it openly on here because
A. Therapeutic
B. Warning to others
C. Many threads like this do trigger me, a reminder of how senseless people are

My cousin that was in the movies Till & House Party (which is why I'm always promoting him!), and another cousin found me after 48 hours of searching, my dad had been looking, everyone driving all over London looking for me.

How did I later discover the dude that assaulted me & is in his late 60's is connected to my friends? Well I learned he and 2 of my friends mother's buy Coke from the same person. Not knowing this, I had listed my friends daughter as one of the beneficiaries in my Will. She was the only one I told due to her daughter being named so I guess that's when she roped in the others and the conspiracy began.

I think I also survived because I have a strict regime so it's very out of character for me to just disappear for even a day much less 2.

This is also why I cut my locs off, I made a sacrifice to my Ancestors for seeing me through Hell.

Hope more young females begin to value their alone time and don't feel that they need friends or a crew just to belong to something or validate them

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
But let some people tell it guns aren’t a problem and they make things safer.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Thanks

A. Therapeutic
B. Warning to others

My cousin that was in the movies Till & House Party (which is why I'm always promoting him!), and another cousin found me after 48 hours of searching, my dad had been looking, everyone driving all over London looking for me.

How did I later discover the dude that assaulted me & is in his late 60's is connected to my friends? Well I learned he and 2 of my friends mother's buy Coke from the same person. Not knowing this, I had listed my friends daughter as one of the beneficiaries in my Will. She was the only one I told due to her daughter being named so I guess that's when she roped in the others and the conspiracy began.

I think I also survived because I have a strict regime so it's very out of character for me to just disappear for even a day much less 2.

This is also why I cut my locs off, I made a sacrifice to my Ancestors for seeing me through Hell.

Hope more young females begin to value their alone time and don't feel that they need friends or a crew just to belong to something or validate them
Omg this is crazy!

I hope they got arrested etc?!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Thanks

A. Therapeutic
B. Warning to others

ill be honest....

you sound crazy as fukk