Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thank you đź’—
200w.gif

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thanks

And I have spoke on it openly on here because
A. Therapeutic
B. Warning to others
C. Many threads like this do trigger me, a reminder of how senseless people are

My cousin that was in the movies Till & House Party (which is why I'm always promoting him!), and another cousin found me after 48 hours of searching, my dad had been looking, everyone driving all over London looking for me.

How did I later discover the dude that assaulted me & is in his late 60's is connected to my friends? Well I learned he and 2 of my friends mother's buy Coke from the same person. Not knowing this, I had listed my friends daughter as one of the beneficiaries in my Will. She was the only one I told due to her daughter being named so I guess that's when she roped in the others and the conspiracy began.

I think I also survived because I have a strict regime so it's very out of character for me to just disappear for even a day much less 2.

This is also why I cut my locs off, I made a sacrifice to my Ancestors for seeing me through Hell.

Hope more young females begin to value their alone time and don't feel that they need friends or a crew just to belong to something or validate them
You related to Tosin Cole?

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
I'm on page 2, and it's interesting that their is no mention of 'mental illness' yet..I guess that's only a defense for certain groups...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
See this "mentally ill" shyt is gonna be used lot going forward. I could give less than a fukk about her mentel wellness I know what I saw in the video, cold blooded 1st degree murder with special circumstances too

you think it's easy to fake a mental illness?