Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Thanks

And I have spoke on it openly on here because
A. Therapeutic
B. Warning to others
C. Many threads like this do trigger me, a reminder of how senseless people are

My cousin that was in the movies Till & House Party (which is why I'm always promoting him!), and another cousin found me after 48 hours of searching, my dad had been looking, everyone driving all over London looking for me.

How did I later discover the dude that assaulted me & is in his late 60's is connected to my friends? Well I learned he and 2 of my friends mother's buy Coke from the same person. Not knowing this, I had listed my friends daughter as one of the beneficiaries in my Will. She was the only one I told due to her daughter being named so I guess that's when she roped in the others and the conspiracy began.

I think I also survived because I have a strict regime so it's very out of character for me to just disappear for even a day much less 2.

This is also why I cut my locs off, I made a sacrifice to my Ancestors for seeing me through Hell.

Hope more young females begin to value their alone time and don't feel that they need friends or a crew just to belong to something or validate them
Interesting. After an event like this, most people will have a darkness within them that lingers whether they want it to or not. After you see the dregs of society, there’s no going back…

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not giving a shyt about others life and exexcuting someone cause they might of slept with your lil bf in a fit of rage is a widddeeee gap.
Your trying to come off as a sociopath cause pop culture makes it seems cool but you just seem strangely weird.
people pretend to care about people
after the person is dead, they act like they care
but the victim should have left
why play around with a drunk person with a weapon whose bf you just cheated with
go somewhere else
she have the opportunity to run away

Daps
Dont give her life in prison, tax payers have to pay decades for this bytch

U tie her to the back of this girl funeral car and drive around till her skin is all gone and shes dead

Is that right, white boy?

You get your rocks off suggesting something like this, especially since this is something white people used to do to black people.

Yall devils can't help but give yourselves away.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pure evil enjoy life in prison
fukk wasting taxpayer money.

fried-chicken-chicken.gif