Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This how they beat that beautiful girl to death in Mexico talking about friends

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...
My mum said if u look at the word it has the word END in it.

I learned my lesson the harder way

I dont keep friends
Heeeeey big head 🥰

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That was pretty sad to look at

For the victim you could still see the innocence and naive attitude as she never fathoms that who she would consider a friend would do such a heinous act on her. Even the cry was just hurt not anger.

And clearly the girl shooting has mental issues that needed therapy. She still a kid in the head evident by her saying something childish like "say I wont" like she a 4 year old. She clearly didn't understand the magnitude of her decision and the consequences that would come after.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
R.I.P to the victim, but the killer is lucky that she shot someone who seemed harmless. She was standing way too close and if that were someone who is with the shyts, then she would've gotten disarmed and got her ass whooped.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
have you seen what some nikkas are willing to do to another over p*ssy?

we just had a thread here few weeks ago over youth pastor getting killed by the nikka who was fukkin his ex wife. and supposedly they were friends before
One, I thought the other poster was a woman :mjlol: yes, I’m aware men are unhinged. That’s crazy all around, he def didn’t practice what he preached.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
R.I.P to the victim, but the killer is lucky that she shot someone who seemed harmless. She was standing way too close and if that were someone who is with the shyts, then she would've gotten disarmed and got her ass whooped.
I thought the same especially one trained in combat fighting

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this "mentally ill" shyt is gonna be used lot going forward. I could give less than a fukk about her mentel wellness I know what I saw in the video, cold blooded 1st degree murder with special circumstances too

Folks think those mental institutions are a cake walk when those places are just as bad if not worse than prison.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Folks think those mental institutions are a cake walk when those places are just as bad if not worse than prison.
Yep My Uncle a mental health Nurse and he said them places are terrible with prisoners being forcefully medicated, to the point its detrimental to their mental health.