Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The punishment should fit the crime. That also looks like a lesbian couple. Domestic violence is very high among them.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
no man is worth my liberty and peace of mind...not even my husband.

may she rot in jail
I love hearing women speak like this.

There are so many men who think women should do any and everything for and/over their men, and many women believe that dumb shyt.

Everything has limits/conditions.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Insanity.

Just zero regard for the rest of her life.

I get how rage can have you contemplating some other ish, but the idea of the consequences not being worth validating that rage has to jump in somewhere.
The entirely of your natural life spent in a single space. The only thing that changes is you get old as well as the guards and new ones getting hired. Other Inmates either get transferred, die of natural causes, get murdered or commit that. Your friends and families visits will slowly start to dwindle until they eventually stop coming.You'll die alone and forgotten by the world. Regret will terrorize you forever once you've accepted your fate. Hell no I couldn't do it.:damn:
Clemency-Repost-Header-800x533.jpg

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This how they beat that beautiful girl to death in Mexico talking about friends

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...
My mum said if u look at the word it has the word END in it.

I learned my lesson the harder way

I dont keep frfriends
Thats horrible. How did you dodge that situation glad you're ok

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Are these sped adults?! Folks need guardians people, fukk all that feel good shyt about independent living......that lady git the full on sped look going on

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...

I dont keep friends
When u struggle with mental illness and already on the spectrum people let their guard down around u, assuming u wont pick up on things, and u get a pretty good inside first hand look at true human nature.

It's absolutely foul and disgusting to take anyone through the ordeal u survived, especially ur own people and for something as trivial as money.

But sadly thats just how most people get down. Its unfortunate but u are wise to keep ur guard up. People aint shyt.

But dont let them steal ur willingness to ever let anyone in ever again. U are very much worthy of love. Just be very mindful of who u trust. Take them through years and years of intense scrutiny and drop them at the first red flag.

These decent people are a rare breed but they do exist. And like i said u are worthy of being loved. Dont ever let them monsters take that from u sis.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Thats horrible. How did you dodge that situation glad you're ok

Much love and respect to ALL of you that offered a kind word or dap. I will say honestly when I was in hospital for about 5 days which was horrific because covid had just started, The Coli really helped me escape from my thoughts, specifically thoughts of revenge which would have lowered me to those trash beings level.

Truthfully, if I didn't have this place to vent a lot of people could / would have died, but I didn't let the 👿 thoughts consume me.

As for this poor girl, that's death, ain't no coming back from that like Big said.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I dont keep friends

I dont keep friends
Girl!
I’m sorry and glad you’re ok!

Yea money reveals a lot about the people around you. Even family. I’m so sorry. Ugh

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I wish I could just say it's a female trait, but sadly dudes are just as bad IMO. :francis:

There's always red flags and every time I've ignored it, it came back to bite me. That's why I'm really picky and fussy nowadays of who I let in. I get any kind of weird vibes or someone's talking slick more than once, I don't give the benefit of the doubt, I'm out. Like they say, energy never lies.
Yep! Ionno what he was talking about cuz Plenty of men have set up their male friends. This isn’t gender specific at all.

So many bad people out there.

I’m big on energy.