Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Both ppl where fukking crazy. The shooter had already attacked her months before in the same apartment. Apparently the vic had been caught fukking the shooters boyfried.

Where did you get that information? I wouldn't be surprised though.

It was either that or the two girls had some kind of abusive relationship with each other, hence why she beat her up multiple times before, yet the victim kept coming back.

Or maybe it's both.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why even go back around her after she found out you fukked her boyfriend. She should have avoided her at all costs. Probably would have delayed the inevitable because that nutjob probably would have came looking for her wherever she stayed at.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
What did she do to make that chick so mad? Probably something petty as fukk.

Edit: a dude? :mjlol:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Folks get mad at me for saying it but women embody pure evil way more often than men do. When women get into emotional rages, a lot of the time they be wanting to kill and the only reason they don't is cause in most cases they are physically unable to. :manny: it is what it is.

The way some white women bully other women is on some next level shyt.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This shyt is posted on a website owned by a bytch ass white supremacist, to show his fellow bytch ass white supremacists how violent black people are :scust:
I hate that I even looked at this shyt.