Brehette caught on surveillance video at her apartment complex gunning her friend down after argument.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This how they beat that beautiful girl to death in Mexico talking about friends

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...
My mum said if u look at the word it has the word END in it.

I learned my lesson the harder way

I dont keep friends

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

I dont keep friends

3 'friends' I had for 15 years and above (and a blood cousin) set me up to be raped and murdered, because I had a 2.5 million GBP payout pending in 14 days.

Only reason I'm not dead is because my mother prays for me and I know Psalms 91 by heart...

I dont keep friends
Money changes/reveals who people really are.

Sad you went through that but happy you didn't end at that.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I dont keep friends

I dont keep friends
:picard:

Thank God you're okay. Jeez

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast

I dont keep friends

I dont keep friends
Glad you’re here with us! Female friends are the worst…women envy too much

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I dont keep friends

I dont keep friends

I remember you mentioning that before.

I've always found it best to move in silence and keep my circle small and don't use the word "friend" loosely. People are too bad mind over here and things get real weird when money is involved. Best not to tell anybody shyt.

This is why I keep things real vague and also wary of people who always try and ask specifics. Like WTF do they need to know so much for? I just cut them loose. Plus I don't tell people where I live either.

Some goofy chick on tiktok was asking men why we don't post a lot on social media whenever we get a new car or anything going on and I'm like :what: if you really need to ask all that, you clearly got alot to learn about this world SMH.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I remember you mentioning that before.

I've always found it best to move in silence and keep my circle small and don't use the word "friend" loosely. People are too bad mind over here and things get real weird when money is involved. Best not to tell anybody shyt.

This is why I keep things real vague and also wary of people who always try and ask specifics. Like WTF do they need to know so much for? I just cut them loose. Plus I don't tell people where I live either.

Some goofy chick on tiktok was asking men why we don't post a lot on social media whenever we get a new car or anything going on and I'm like :what: if you really need to ask all that, you clearly got alot to learn about this world SMH.
Same shyt. I never tell anyone my plans

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I dont keep friends

I dont keep friends
I thought we were friends :to:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Glad you’re here with us! Female friends are the worst…women envy too much

I wish I could just say it's a female trait, but sadly dudes are just as bad IMO. :francis:

There's always red flags and every time I've ignored it, it came back to bite me. That's why I'm really picky and fussy nowadays of who I let in. I get any kind of weird vibes or someone's talking slick more than once, I don't give the benefit of the doubt, I'm out. Like they say, energy never lies.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
How are you this angry?! You walked away and then came back To kill someone the gun jams and then you go and kick the body. What are you even proving at that point... Cases like this are open and shut. Just take her to the back and put a bullet in her and cremate the body. The only people losing now are tax payers having to foot the bill while she's in jail

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
'You dead, b----:' Belltown woman shot in the head, kicked by shooter while down

SEATTLE - Seattle Police announced the arrests in three separate homicide cases over the weekend, including that in a brutal instance in Belltown where the victim was shot in the head and then kicked several times by the alleged shooter, who was yelling "the b----- still breathing."

On March 3 at around 1:13 a.m., officers were called to an apartment building at 2510 Western Ave. for reports of two women fighting and that shots may have been fired. When they arrived, they saw 33-year-old Rickesha Overton running toward Vine Street with a black handgun with the slide in the back position, indicating that the magazine was empty, court documents allege.

A witness who heard the commotion and started filming caught the attention of Overton, who said, "I'll blow your m-----f----- brains out!" as she pointed a gun at a crowd of witnesses.

Officers were also called to the same building on Jan. 1 of this year, and at that time, Overton was arrested for allegedly assaulting Decoteau. She was booked into jail for that alleged assault but was released three days later.

According to charging documents, she allegedly tried to push Decoteau out a third story window.

Overton and Decoteau appear to at least be acquainted with each other. Police interviewed Overton's boyfriend, who was in the apartment with the pair before the shooting occurred.

According to court documents, Overton had caught him and Decoteau having sex earlier in the morning on the day of the shooting. Overton's boyfriend told police that Overton and Decoteau were drinking earlier that day.

Overton was booked into King County Jail for investigation of first-degree murder and second-degree assault.

She is scheduled to appear in court on March 6.

Bail was set at $5 million.