Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some of the most racist white people on EARTH have claimed to be allies.

White

people

DO NOT

CHANGE

I can’t BELIEVE that any black person in 2020 could honestly think that just because a white person would yell “Black Lives Matter” means they wouldn’t lynch you and set your black ass on fire given the chance. Its mind boggling.

The boy absolutely did the right thing. Regardless of if he’s gay or not that doesn’t matter in the slightest.

What he did wasn’t feminine. It was genius. We should all learn to be so tactful as black Americans
This.
This isn't the 90s anymore, we can't JUST keep beating up crackers every time they offended us.

Daps
Of course they do. Doesnt give the right for other races to call us nikka/er.

But to say other races don't make remarks about their own is disingenuous. Its just that everyone wants to copy us.

I said other races don't popularize the use of slurs against their ppl.

You said they do.

Quick way to end this discussion is to simply post examples of widespread usage of slurs among other races.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said other races don't popularize the use of slurs against their ppl.

You said they do.

Quick way to end this discussion is to simply post examples of widespread usage of slurs among other races.

Not just the popularization of that word, but popularization of just ignorance in general. If it's ignorant, self destructive, self degrading, etc., we'll rock with it.

Something that should be mentioned too, and this isn't directed at you necessarily, but she didn't say nikka and she wasn't reciting lyrics. I keep seeing people say she was reciting lyrics to a rap song, which is a false narrative. She had music playing in the background that wasn't even rap. She clearly said ******s with a hard ER and it had nothing to do with the music.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't say it wasn't.

Don't change the point of contention because you have no proof of what you said. Just admit you were wrong
Wrong of what? Now I know you're a cac . I've never denied that black people have glamorize us using the n word. But hold up,we also made it CLEAR only black people should use the word.

Daps
Wrong of what? Now I know you're a cac . I've never denied that black people have glamorize us using the n word. But hold up,we also made it CLEAR only black people should use the word.

Wrong about jews using the k word on each other?:what:

We were arguing that point and then you just went left field? :what:

Daps
If you watch comedy stand ups and films made by Jews, they make
fun of each other all the time. They could call each other kiks but like you said, it isn't popularize.

Thank you for finally agreeing that what I said was true, bro :martin: it was like pulling teeth but thanks for the agreement. That's all I was saying

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

cac alert.. always knew your p*ssy ass was a bytch... bet you one of them shameless pawg chasers..

pussassss fucc boi

Last edited: