Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is what these c00ns and cacs are essentially defending:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html?outputType=amp
Loudoun County Public Schools apologizes for history of segregation
Loudoun County’s top leaders issued a public apology to the Black community of Loudoun County for its operation of segregated schools and the negative impact, damage, and disadvantages to Black students and families that was a result of that.

The apology points out that the district fought to keep schools segregated for more than 10 years while also expressing the county's remorse.

——
a school system has to issue a public apology for racism and segregation but according to @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Swagnificent it’s the fault of black people for being slaves, you have a choice to accept or not.
:skip::mjpls:
That white girl is a product of her environment - but let it be a black adolescent and said child needs to be the “bigger” person and move along. Need to work on spreading that ‘good trubbah’ instead of making cacs feel uncomfortable.
:mjpls::leostare:

I've made posts in the coliseum, advocating for black athletes to go to HBCU's. Criticizing black athletes for going to these historically racist institutions, like the one the white chick got kicked out of. I've talked about how generational brainwashing has caused black families to abandon HBCU's... And got laughed at.

You don't know me, so stop trying to act like you do. I grew up in VA.. went to a predominantly white high school, and got expelled my sophomore year for continuously fighting cac for trying to talk sideways too me. I don't let it make me bitter anymore. Restraint his harder to do than lashing out. I'd rather focus on building my people up than worrying about white people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what these c00ns and cacs are essentially defending:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html?outputType=amp
Loudoun County Public Schools apologizes for history of segregation
Loudoun County’s top leaders issued a public apology to the Black community of Loudoun County for its operation of segregated schools and the negative impact, damage, and disadvantages to Black students and families that was a result of that.

The apology points out that the district fought to keep schools segregated for more than 10 years while also expressing the county's remorse.

——
a school system has to issue a public apology for racism and segregation but according to @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Swagnificent it’s the fault of black people for being slaves, you have a choice to accept or not.
:skip::mjpls:
That white girl is a product of her environment - but let it be a black adolescent and said child needs to be the “bigger” person and move along. Need to work on spreading that ‘good trubbah’ instead of making cacs feel uncomfortable.
:mjpls::leostare:

:dahell: why you @ me here but ignore my responses to your earlier posts?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Who the fuk are you talking to like that?
:dahell:
Don’t use that mj please smiley with me. Clearly your family failed your bytch ass in every effort possible resulting in you running around with propaganda points and lack of priorities on a message board. I do not care what borough you visit- you can be touched from all 4 and Staten Island. Don’t @me.

:francis:Notice how I haven't insulted you or disrespected you this whole time. You need to get that anger out of your heart. You will live a happier life.

In fact, life is too short to be angry and hateful. Strive to change the world so you're name will ring out when you're gone.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

full

broller

Veteran
Daps
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

12 as a freshman in high school and a learner's permit? what the fukk?

I think you're being too much of an apologetic for this girl.

I'm glad some of these whites are gettng a comeuppance.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I agree with everything you said. The only thing I would add is that if we REALLY want to lock down usage of the word, then we are going to eventually have to lock down usage of it amongst ourselves too.

Do you disagree with that? If so, why?

I disagree slightly...

We need to lock down the usage of that word PUBLICLY.

What Black folks do privately or in their own spaces is of no concern to white people and they literally don't care anyway unless there is something to be gained FOR THEM. But whether we use it or not, will not stop their usage of the word at all. I don't doubt close to 50% of them use it privately in their own circles and historically white people were the ONLY people using it to degrade black people. We only started saying it from adopting it from white people. This issue behind it is that white people are not used to being accosted or restricted from anything. The idea that they "can't" say or do something at their leisure incenses them and I won't lie, I get a small level of pleasure using it in front of them knowing they can't do the same.

That doesn't improve relations or the situation, but it is a flex of power over them which is something they are not used to and they despise. The core issue about the word is, what do we want about it, as black people. Do we want complete or near complete usage of the word by white people eradicated or do we want an eternal barrier of control over them regarding the word. That's really the discussion and I don't think black people as a whole have a consensus on it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why does it have to be either or? Why can't I choose to NOT support either one of them? :dahell:

Why is that so hard to comprehend :snoop:
You're putting more weight on his actions than on hers. You were even wondering if this would undo any supposed "change" she made. You showed more concern for her while attacking him.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:francis:Notice how I haven't insulted you or disrespected you this whole time. You need to get that anger out of your heart. You will live a happier life.

In fact, life is too short to be angry and hateful. Strive to change the world so you're name will ring out when you're gone.
I’m not the one whose been on a thread disparaging black people for 48 hrs and playing caped crusader for racist cacs. And lmao at you creating a thread today talking about “Love Jones and black love”. After you talked about marrying White people to have mixed kids with “good hair” in your prior comments. The rebranding of your username begins....:laff:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I’m not the one whose been on a thread disparaging black people for 48 hrs and playing caped crusader for racist cacs. And lmao at you creating a thread today talking about “Love Jones and black love”. After you talked about marrying White people to have mixed kids with “good hair” in your prior comments. The rebranding of your username begins....:laff:

now you stalking me :usure:

You’re obsessed :gucci:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
. I grew up in VA.. went to a predominantly white high school, and got expelled my sophomore year for continuously fighting cac for trying to talk sideways too me. I don't let it make me bitter anymore. Restraint his harder to do than lashing out. I'd rather focus on building my people up than worrying about white people.
:mjlol: Yooooooo.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
12 is unheard of though, unless she skipped a grade.
I did skip a grade and still started high school at 13. To start at 12 you'd have to skip two grades or be one of those early starters AND skip a grade.

Media is saying she was 15 when it happened.