Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Cacs stay exposing themselves when the topic of other cacs getting exposed are posted. Notice these same posters are no where to be found when the cacs in question get away with it. :mjpls:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I did skip a grade and still started high school at 13. To start at 12 you'd have to skip two grades or be one of those early starters AND skip a grade.

Media is saying she was 15 when it happened.

You could do it at 12 by skipping one grade if you have a late birthday. But you'd be 12 going on 13.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.
Oh you must clearly be white because you stay with these trash takes . You probably out here defending the twisted tea white boy too talking about ohh he was drunk

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Oh you must clearly be white because you stay with these trash takes . You probably out here defending the twisted tea white boy too talking about ohh he was drunk
Eventually they get so sick and furious about videos of whites taking Ls that they reveal themselves without any pressure

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Can
I know this is thecoli and ya'll hate cacs but this was some lame ass shyt imo. If the girl continued being racist and didn't learn her lesson I understand. But it says right there in the article she was a public and vocal supporter of BLM. Ya'll really think people's lives should be ruined for some shyt they said as high school freshman?
Anybody talking about the LGBT support group BLM being a anti-racist organization is suspect, including you.
fukk that racist cave dweller