Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure I am. Who else could blow up this thread?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/zan...cans-slaughtered-their-arab-enslavers.687879/

You had ignorant nikkas on here in their feelings buying into the white supremacist narrative that we are always victims of slavery. I came thru and educated everyone on exactly who the "Arabs" in Zanzibar were. I posted pictures of the "Arab" kings of Zanzibar showing they were black just like the "Africans" they were enslaving.

Or how about just yesterday when this dude was trying to tell us to stop focusing on Ancient Egypt so much cause our ancestors were from West Africa. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/uma...of-rameses-the-ii.823337/page-2#post-40348693

I set him straight on the fact West Africans actually lived in North Africa 10,000 years ago when the origins of Ancient Egyptian civilization were taking root.

Nobody on this site has spread as much knowledge as I have on Ancient Egypt, the Moors, original Jews and Arabs, as well the Pre-Columbus prescene of black people in the Americas. I am the leading authority. My posting resume proves it.
:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
actions have consequences. she learned a valuable lesson. maybe shell pull her head out of her ass and not be a piece of shyt in the future.

Daps
And then on top of that, the white girl wasn't referring to a black person when she said it. She called herself using the word on her (white) friends the same way you and I might use it on each other, in the social sense.

:rudy:

Then they can use their own racial slur, and decide for themselves if they want to punish each other for it. She used our racial slur.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nikka waited three years and chose violence on her best day.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell: So you think the late great Ivan Van Sertima is someone to laugh at?

I bet everyone who been quoting me throughout this thread accusing me of being a cac ain't even read a single one of his books.

If you are black and don't know who Ivan Van Sertima is then I would suggest going to your local library and reading some of his books. Maybe then you wouldn't laugh when I link to you his best known work.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on which achievements is Van Sertima the greatest black scholar of the 20th century? Publishing a widely rejected fringe theory as a Masters thesis?
You can't be serious :mjlol:

And just like that the cac comes out.

Calling "They Came Before Columbus" a "fringe theory" should let everyone on here know exactly what you are.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
This. He's a definite faq. Also his bytch tendencies came out with this move. When I read this was done by a black man I honestly couldn't believe. This sorta move ain't something we would do. Its more of a feminine move. I prolly woulda just put hands on that bytch if she called me a racial slur and be done with it then. But this sorta cold calculated move where you wait years on something is a move only someone with very feminine tendencies would do.
Putting hands on a white woman in America, yea that seems like a smart idea :laff: