Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Y'know she coulda avoided all of this by not being racist. I don't understand why white people go through an "edgy" phase where they get the green light to be horrible, but I do know that On April 29, 2017, Jordan Edwards, a 15-year-old black kid, was fatally shot by police officer Roy Oliver in Balch Springs, Texas.

Jordan will never get the opportunity to go to college, let alone get kicked out of one. If Jordan's choice to go to a party with his friends at 15 years of age can cause him to lose his life, then shawty's choice to be racist at 15 should at the very least follow her into adulthood.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally, someone using tactics. This what cancelling was for. But edgelord grifting liberals like Lee Fang and anime avatar havers told y’all to hate your own weapon

Exactly. Keep notes and receipts, and use when the time is right.

:unimpressed:

nikkas using strategy instead of emotion :banderas:

This is what I have been advocating for years.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Some real pathetic losers with no dignity in this thread criticizing a guy for exposing A RACIST WHITE CHICK WHO WOULD PROBABLY CALL THE COPS IF SHE SAW A BREH IN THE LOUNGE OF THEIR COLLEGE DORM CAMPUS

A racist white chick who went to a predominantly white school that saw white kids throw slurs at black students and never got punished

And yall criticizing the guy instead, for doing "feminine behavior" or for being gay.

I'VE SEEN IT ALL

@Swagnificent @Ethnic Vagina Finder y'all some losers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some real pathetic losers with no dignity in this thread criticizing a guy for exposing A RACIST WHITE CHICK WHO WOULD PROBABLY CALL THE COPS IF SHE SAW A BREH IN THE LOUNGE OF THEIR COLLEGE DORM CAMPUS

A racist white chick who went to a predominantly white school that saw white kids throw slurs at black students and never got punished

And yall criticizing the guy instead, for doing "feminine behavior" or for being gay.

I'VE SEEN IT ALL

@Swagnificent @Ethnic Vagina Finder y'all some losers.

Why does it have to be either or? Why can't I choose to NOT support either one of them? :dahell:

Why is that so hard to comprehend :snoop:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This thread is incredible. TLR is about 50% of the way to just being another alt-right message board.

Black kid exposes racist white girl and half of TLR can't support it cause he sounds like he was born gay. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

In 5 years this girl will be making more money than most of the c00ns in here crying about her life being 'ruined'

Exactly. Why are they caping for her so hard? When she has shown she wouldn't give a shyt about them ?

Man, some of yall lame as hell. Who really cares if the dude is gay or not. He tried to go the right route by taking it straight to school officials. They were like, "fukk it". He found another way to take care of it. Cool in my book. For all we know, she haven't changed. When they lock up a black kid for stealing a candy bar, and fukking his life up for a dumb mistake as a KID, do they stop and think about his future? NO!!! So to hell with hers.

All y'all who got smoke for young breh ain't thinking straight... or you're white. I did my last 2 years of high school in a predominantly white school down south and if you've never experienced the microaggressions or outright vile BS these saltines do when they got numbers, you can't understand why he did what be did. The feeling of helplessness is unreal. And you know damn well you can't square up with everybody. They lucky he ain't pull a columbine out that bytch Alabama 9-year-old's family says bullying drove her to suicide, officials are investigating

Exactly, thats how you know they're full of shyt or white. Any black person who has gone to an all-white school knows how passive aggressively racist they are. They have numbers, so you can't do anything either.

Ban @Ethnic Vagina Finder, ban @Swagnificent as well. Only reason swag is even on this board still is because his sports takes are interesting but he's a fukking pedo, let alone a white woman simp so he's not worth it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Why does it have to be either or? Why can't I choose to NOT support either one of them? :dahell:

Why is that so hard to comprehend :snoop:
Because it says a lot about a person that you are even equating the two enough to bring them up in the same post.

This dude apparently being gayish is apparently just as important as him exposing a racist white bytch.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
u don’t get it.

He said he was trying to teach her a lesson.
What lesson is that?

His name is out there now the same as hers. And one day, he might apply for a job somewhere and they google him. What if they decide not to hire him based on this story?

The main thing I’m getting at is how he went about “exposing” her is taking some of the attention away from her which kinda defeats the whole purpose. And he never address the school which he attended for 3 more years and evidently, the racism was a problem.

And where was the parents? This whole episode has more questions than solutions. Did OP make this thread to talk about racism or simply cheer a random white chick getting put out there? It’s nothing new.

I would’ve been more impressed if he had dirt on the principle or school board, you know.. the ones who had the power to actually change shyt at the school.

SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP... fuccin cac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You melting down troll:mjlol:

:what: How so?

Yall the ones up in here challenging me when I said I'm the leading authority on authentic black history on this site. I cited the works of the great Ivan Van Sertima. Ya'll laughed at it. And I'm left here confused as to how a supposed black man can disparage a man who is undoubtably one of the greatest black scholars of the 20th century(IMO the greatest)?

Don't challenge me on black history if you don't even know who Ivan Van Sertima is or if you never read his books.

Daps
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

Outkast-Gif-1.gif

BOMBS OVER BAGHDADDDDDD