Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yeah it would have hit different if she was calling him the n word but it looks like she was saying it to her friends as a term of endearment :mjlol:

That part of the debate about the n word has always been funny to me. "We can say it to each other as a term of endearment but they can't!"

Which in itself is insane because let's be honest, how many jews use the k word on themselves? How many Mexicans use the spic word on themselves as a term of endearment?

And I say that as a person that uses the word. Imma have to cut it out :wow:
Dumb fat fakkit

None of those people were enslaved physically and mentally

You know why nigg3r was changed to nikka by us, it was self preservation. So when a white bytch out here literally mocking your ancestors struggle and yours you wanna be poc and reasonable

Dumb ass c00n

Its rainbow coalition

Daps
Reppin
London
now replace that dark skin nappy headed hoe with a light skin curly haired cutie and we'll be talkin :takedat:

mixed kids look better though.

I'd rather my kids be light skin with good hair than dark skin and nappy. :yeshrug:

you know what at first I felt sorry for her....then I looked her up online and saw this pic

by-benny-doutsh-2013--(4-of-18)_wa.jpg

thats what u get for messin with ugly dark skin nikkas :yeshrug:

Not even her genes could outweigh Jay-Z's ugliness. I feel bad for Blue Ivy as well. She ain't choose who her father would be. Only saving grace is she at least got good hair. :yeshrug:

tumblr_mlbpu9jSH91qi0thko1_500.gif
Jayz+and+blue+ivy.jpg

the odds of a dark skin bytch being attractive minus pounds of makeup and weave is highly unlikely

you shouldn't be surprised most of these chicks are exotic mixed looking bytches

:francis:Stop engaging this dude for pages on end. He's too good and committed to what he does.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Article really tried to passivley aggressively frame her as a victim.

They're using the playbook that has been used for people who drop sextapes of exes or like the paramedic who got exposed for doing onlyfans a few weeks back.
Once they get it right, this will never happen again.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: So you think the late great Ivan Van Sertima is someone to laugh at?

I bet everyone who been quoting me throughout this thread accusing me of being a cac ain't even read a single one of his books.

If you are black and don't know who Ivan Van Sertima is then I would suggest going to your local library and reading some of his books. Maybe then you wouldn't laugh when I link to you his best known work.
You melting down troll:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

Doesn’t matter if he’s gay or not. He’s still BLACK and was subjected to racism, brought it the school’s attention, and his concerns were discarded.

White people do not “change”. If they are racist then they are racist for LIFE. I don’t know how many examples we need of this being fact.

The breh did the right thing. He tactically ruined her future. This is a strategy that more black people should be utilizing against our oppressors. White people only learn by having everything stripped away from them because they do not KNOW what it means to have power and privilege taken from them. In truth its really the only way to combat racism, to show them what it means to truly be held responsible for their deplorable actions. To strip away the safety net. This white girl learned a hard bitter lesson and the world is better off for it than allowing her to go to college, get a degree, and utilize her privilege in later life to do REAL damage to black co-workers, neighbors, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know this is thecoli and ya'll hate cacs but this was some lame ass shyt imo. If the girl continued being racist and didn't learn her lesson I understand. But it says right there in the article she was a public and vocal supporter of BLM. Ya'll really think people's lives should be ruined for some shyt they said as high school freshman?

Some of the most racist white people on EARTH have claimed to be allies.

White

people

DO NOT

CHANGE

I can’t BELIEVE that any black person in 2020 could honestly think that just because a white person would yell “Black Lives Matter” means they wouldn’t lynch you and set your black ass on fire given the chance. Its mind boggling.

The boy absolutely did the right thing. Regardless of if he’s gay or not that doesn’t matter in the slightest.

What he did wasn’t feminine. It was genius. We should all learn to be so tactful as black Americans

Daps
Dumb fat fakkit

None of those people were enslaved physically and mentally

You know why nigg3r was changed to nikka by us, it was self preservation. So when a white bytch out here literally mocking your ancestors struggle and yours you wanna be poc and reasonable

Dumb ass c00n

Its rainbow coalition

We changed the n word for self preservation??? What??? :mjtf:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So now black ppl don't call each other nikka in real life, nikka?

Of course they do. Doesnt give the right for other races to call us nikka/er.

But to say other races don't make remarks about their own is disingenuous. Its just that everyone wants to copy us.