Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because it says a lot about a person that you are even equating the two enough to bring them up in the same post.

This dude apparently being gayish is apparently just as important as him exposing a racist white bytch.

The hate in your words is no different than a KKK member from Alabama.

And the emotion you're giving off over a random story and random faceless people you don't even know is disturbing.

Crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only one I referred to as a crackpot is you creh :umad:

No white boy. Nice try at a spin but you clearly called the master work of Dr. Van Sertima a "fringe theory".

Or are you gonna act like you didn't just post this?

Based on which achievements is Van Sertima the greatest black scholar of the 20th century? Publishing a widely rejected fringe theory as a Masters thesis?
You can't be serious :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not just the popularization of that word, but popularization of just ignorance in general. If it's ignorant, self destructive, self degrading, etc., we'll rock with it.

Something that should be mentioned too, and this isn't directed at you necessarily, but she didn't say nikka and she wasn't reciting lyrics. I keep seeing people say she was reciting lyrics to a rap song, which is a false narrative. She had music playing in the background that wasn't even rap. She clearly said ******s with a hard ER and it had nothing to do with the music.
And you don’t need to type that word out with the n-hard ER either. How the f do some of you feel so comfortable typing that word out like that?? Like wtf - who thinks it’s normal to just type that word out with no problem. Slinging that n- er word around with no type of restraint.
:hhh::patrice::what:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No white boy. Nice try at a spin but you clearly called the master work of Dr. Van Sertima a "fringe theory".

Or are you gonna act like you didn't just post this?
A fringe theory is an idea or a collection of ideas that departs significantly from the prevailing or mainstream view. It can include work done to the appropriate level of scholarship in a field of study but only supported by a minority of practitioners, to more dubious work.
He wrote a fringe theory, you're a crackpot who thinks that's made him the greatest scholar of the 20th century :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna stop posing in here... and will block this from my notifications....

Just don't @ me.
Get your low profile racist ass the fuk outta here - stop posting in TLR altogether. Go over to higher cacing with that “blacks dont do” blamesplaining on your level. Definitely don’t pollute The Root with your pseudo intellectualism. In here writing pages for that racist white bytch with your stupid ass. Calling black men “illiterate and lazy” “hyper sexual”, all that coding that you do , you reckless roaming post toting bushed thread low post quality count b*stard. How fukkin dare you insult these men like that and then have the nerve to feel entitled about it, which makes your thought process even worse.

Bet you didn’t know that’s not the first or last time the little kkkette bytch was caught making racist comments or terms. First thing you do is make her a victim. You fukkin bucked out cuck capping and cape-ing Pathetic excuse for a poster, you cac poser. Sick of your shyt. No one will gaf what you post here going forward- you are irrelevant, spreading hate against your own race of people (allegedly)- you double downing disrespectful dyckhead. Then your making announcements - leave. Ban yourself and that blavity blabber c00n running with you. Talking about Dont @ you, Like you told them - be accountable or does that only apply when it’s not you??

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wrote a fringe theory, you're a crackpot who thinks that's made him the greatest scholar of the 20th century :yeshrug:

You do know the concept that Ancient Egypt was black is also not a mainstream view. Is it your position that Ancient Egyptians being black is also a "fringe theory"? And am I also a "crackpot" for advancing that view on this website?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't know why this needs to be said in every thread like this:

A white person not getting the job they wanted or going to the school they liked and dealing with low level harassment online is not an example of a life being ruined. Her life was not ruined.

Mrs. Till's life was ruined. George Floyd's life was snuffed out in public. The residents of Tulsa and Seneca village had their lives ruined. The black people of New Orleans had their lives ruined in 2005. A caclet not getting into their school of choice isn't someone whose life has been ruined. They've experienced a setback as a result of THEIR OWN ACTIONS. They experienced consequences for unacceptable behavior which they knew was unacceptable and hoped wouldn't actually catch up to them.

We need a tailors on this board to cut some of yall capes off. What this young man did was absolutely correct and I question your commitment to the movement if you have anything other than praise for what he did, which was making a white person accountable for their own racism.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Get your low profile racist ass the fuk outta here - stop posting in TLR altogether. Go over to higher cacing with that blacks dont do blamesplaining on your level. Definitely don’t pollute The Root with your pseudo intellectualism. In here writing pages for that racist white bytch with your stupid ass. Calling black men “illiterate and lazy”, you reckless roaming post toting bushed thread low post quality count b*stard. How fukkin dare you insult these men like that and then have the nerve to feel entitled about it, which makes your thought process even worse.

Bet you didn’t know that’s not the first or last time the little kkkette bytch was caught making racist comments or terms. First thing you do is make her a victim. You fukkin bucked out cuck. Pathetic excuse for a poster, you cac poser. Sick of your shyt.

But you're the one stoaking the flames :dahell:

I already said you won, agreed with your perspective and apologized...... But you a Harlem girl so you want to burn it down to the studs.. It's all good.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And you don’t need to type that word out with the n-hard ER either. How the f do some of you feel so comfortable typing that word out like that?? Like wtf - who thinks it’s normal to just type that word out with no problem. Slinging that n- er word around with no type of restraint.
:hhh::patrice::what:

Real talk, it doesn't bother me all like that in the course of this conversation. Besides it needs to be said what she actually said.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But you're the one stoaking the flames :dahell:

I already said you won, agreed with your perspective and apologized...... But you a Harlem girl so you want to burn it down to the studs.. It's all good.
I’m from Queens, and it’s not about “wins or losses”, it’s right and wrong. just be quiet.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I’m from Queens, and it’s not about “wins or losses”, it’s right and wrong. just be quiet.

Queens? :mjpls:

Now I'm disappointed :snoop:

Use to visit fam during the summer once upon a time at Redfern Houses... Most of my fam live in Springfield Gardens now....

So I guess I gotta give you a polite pass... dap...

Now just live it at that and move on.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is what these c00ns and cacs are essentially defending:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html?outputType=amp
Loudoun County Public Schools apologizes for history of segregation
Loudoun County’s top leaders issued a public apology to the Black community of Loudoun County for its operation of segregated schools and the negative impact, damage, and disadvantages to Black students and families that was a result of that.

The apology points out that the district fought to keep schools segregated for more than 10 years while also expressing the county's remorse.

——
a school system has to issue a public apology for racism and segregation but according to @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Swagnificent it’s the fault of black people for being slaves, you have a choice to accept or not.
:skip::mjpls:
That white girl is a product of her environment - but let it be a black adolescent and said child needs to be the “bigger” person and move along. Need to work on spreading that ‘good trubbah’ instead of making cacs feel uncomfortable.
:mjpls::leostare:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens? :mjpls:

Now I'm disappointed :snoop:

Use to visit fam during the summer once upon a time at Redfern Houses... Most of my fam live in Springfield Gardens now....

So I guess I gotta give you a polite pass... dap...

Now just live it at that and move on.
Who the fuk are you talking to like that?
:dahell:
Don’t use that mj please smiley with me. Clearly your family failed your bytch ass in every effort possible resulting in you running around with propaganda points and lack of priorities on a message board. I do not care what borough you visit- you can be touched from all 4 and Staten Island. Don’t @me.