Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Somewhere out there Hillary is chilling. Spending her millions. Sipping a daqueree on an exotic beach. Laughing at all the fukking idiots that thought they were making a courageous political statement protesting her Presidency. Now they're in shock and awe at everything being blocked and taken from them by law. This country is full of the most arrogant retards on Earth.

I'd have looked at this news the past week laughed my ass off and got back to my blissful retirement.

The only people mad are the people who took out $50k student loans and gotta push carts.

So glad I went to Community College.:wow::mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not directly related but it has been shown that making voting easier does not increase participation.

But making it harder does suppress turnout of people who already want to participate. That's why is should be made as easy and simple as possible at the same time as we work to get more people interested in participating.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
At what point are the people who go hard in the paint towards black "bothsiders" going to have smoke for non-black people who have higher republican voter rates. Black people even with all our complaining still gonna be blindly voting Democrat at the highest percentages. When are people going to have smoke for the other groups like Asians and Hispanics who never have to sacrifice for the greater good?

The fact he still says people "blindly" vote Democrat after what has been taken from Americans this week tells you how completely full of shyt these battery powered both sides militants are. Like just shut the fukk up bro. It took real consequences but people are wising up to you barbershop babbling morons that helped get us here, and still trying to direct people's anger away from the Republican Party and towards other minorities and other shyt.

I don't know what it's gonna take for people to realize this board is plagued with right wing pro-Trump trolls trying to suppress and confuse black political action, overcompensating as militants.

These threads on the Supreme Court decisions need to be grounds for a purge on this board man. Anyone downplaying this shyt as being Democrats or other minorities fault, blaming it "not being specific to ados" as if that makes any fukking difference in how this Supreme Court feels, saying AA and student loan forgiveness was ineffective anyway, part of some conspiracy that Joe Biden was in on, calling this a "played yourself" dunk on white women and Asians, or secretly empowering for "FBA" need to just be banned. Enough is enough with this shyt now. These c00ns gotta go.

Veteran
Daps
The fact he still says people "blindly" vote Democrat after what has been taken from Americans this week tells you how completely full of shyt these battery powered both sides militants are. Like just shut the fukk up bro. It took real consequences but people are wising up to you barbershop babbling morons that helped get us here, and still trying to direct people's anger away from the Republican Party and towards other minorities and other shyt.

I don't know what it's gonna take for people to realize this board is plagued with right wing pro-Trump trolls trying to suppress and confuse black political action, overcompensating as militants.

These threads on the Supreme Court decisions need to be grounds for a purge on this board man. Anyone downplaying this shyt as being Democrats or other minorities fault, blaming it "not being specific to ados" as if that makes any fukking difference in how this Supreme Court feels, saying AA and student loan forgiveness was ineffective anyway, part of some conspiracy that Joe Biden was in on, calling this a "played yourself" dunk on white women and Asians, or secretly empowering for "FBA" need to just be banned. Enough is enough with this shyt now. These c00ns gotta go.

I'm not sure why y'all keep bringing up bothsiders when something like 88% of black folks voted for Hillary Clinton.

And If I'm reading this correct, 92% of blacks voted for Biden

PP_2021.06.30_validated-voters_00-03.png

I done told y'all, Democrats GOTTA get them white voters. But keep arguing about novoters and bothsiders. :manny:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
As one who has Asian and Hispanic friends...they totally have these conversations internally. The concept that they don't vote overwhelmingly democratic is a lie. Statistically almost every minority votes progressive. There just isn't as many of us and them to combat the middle of the country + Florida.
We just constantly underestimate just how many white people there are in this country. Major coastal cities will skew your view on this. But this is changing.

They only kept Texas by the skin of their teeth...TEXAS. If that state were to shift even purple, there's no way conservatives hold the Executive Branch for the foreseeable future.

That guy is a fukking pro-Trump who does nothing but try and sow confusion and misdirection towards black political action in this country.

The nikka literally makes it his personal mission to get more black people to "stop blindly voting Democrats" and now suddenly he's bemoaning Asians and Latinos for not being committed to voting Democrat.

The dude is a fukkin idiot. Makes up the rules as he goes along, but its always about running interference for his Republican zaddies and directing it to irrelevant shyt like "non-FBA" or "white liberals." And I'm sick of people like him getting away with this shyt. The barbershop babbling contrarian pro-Trump Tariq stans are literally gonna be the death of black civil rights in America.

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry but everything you are saying has been disproven in just the last 2 elections lol.

Ease of voting has nothing to do with turnout

For black votes, Obama got a 95%. Hillary got 88%. Biden 92%.

It's nothing to do with making voting ease, but the candidate matters. Now if the courts made enough people mad, we will see the turnout.

Veteran
Daps
That guy is a fukking pro-Trump who does nothing but try and sow confusion and misdirection towards black political action in this country.

The nikka literally makes it his personal mission to get more black people to "stop blindly voting Democrats" and now suddenly he's bemoaning Asians and Latinos for not being committed to voting Democrat.

The dude is a fukkin idiot. Makes up the rules as he goes along, but its always about running interference for his Republican zaddies and directing it to irrelevant shyt like "non-FBA" or "white liberals." And I'm sick of people like him getting away with this shyt. The barbershop babbling contrarian pro-Trump Tariq stans are literally gonna be the death of black civil rights in America.

I dont know who he is, but Democrats at least need some white voters, black people alone ain't enough.

Hell, White Women supported Trump more than Hillary. That was the demise, that was why Trump won. White women, not bothsiders and novoters :wow:

Daps
I'm sorry but everything you are saying has been disproven in just the last 2 elections lol.
Do you have statistics or studies to show this? If anything the last two elections prove that emotionally charged people will result in higher turnouts.

I'll gladly change my thoughts on the matter if you provide some studies for me to read.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You took out a loan, so pay it.

Use that education to find a way to make some money.

Government officials acknowledge that the program was rife with fraud and did not weed out undeserving applicants. But there was a way to remedy those early errors: Deny forgiveness. That could have thwarted scam artists and forced businesses that prospered to repay the money.

Yet nearly three years after the rollout of PPP, the vast majority of loans have been forgiven.

An NPR analysis of data released on Jan. 8 by the Small Business Administration found that 92% of the loans issued have been granted full or partial forgiveness. That includes loans to companies with mega-rich owners.

"The PPP program seems to have resulted in billions of dollars of fraudulent loans that have ultimately turned into grants," said Samuel Kruger, an assistant professor of finance at the University of Texas at Austin who co-authored a paper estimating that $64 billion of the nearly $800 billion in loans issued show signs of fraud, such as suspiciously high payrolls and multiple businesses listed at the same home address.

The SBA disputes those findings, but its own inspector general has estimated that at least 70,000 loans are potentially fraudulent. An unknown additional number of loans went to companies that didn't need PPP funding to survive the pandemic.

:blessed:

Daps
But making it harder does suppress turnout of people who already want to participate. That's why is should be made as easy and simple as possible at the same time as we work to get more people interested in participating.
I agree, things like gerrymandering need to be made illegal. we should also be pushing politicians to implement RCV, mail in voting, and automatic voter registration.

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
And when the government gave out that money what happened to the price of rent, food, gas, and insurance?

Pay for your own shyt. :camby: Covid caused enough suffering, People got bills and kids to feed.
huge difference. it's cool when they give millions/billions to lower income class in supplemental benefits and higher income class in form of tax cuts/ breaks (which politicians largely benefits) but not a one time 10k cut to the middle class that holds US economy together (housing crash, banking crashes). also note that Biden and folks know at 6% on most student loans, the government is running a profiting center on already taxed income..

be for real, this most impacts black people. so yeah I'm for us not being in last place as a people