Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I see. My logic is republican voters have confidence and several wins with these supreme court decisions. Democrat voters only have an outlook and not wanting the continuation of conservative ideas into laws. Yes that did help Biden during the last election but the problem was it was still a close race. You may be right but I don't see it playing same way again.
The only way Republicans can win is to suppress turnout, people will be motivated and that doesn't help Republicans. People aren't voting for Biden they are voting against Trump and all this culture war bullshyt.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The only way Republicans can win is to suppress turnout, people will be motivated and that doesn't help Republicans. People aren't voting for Biden they are voting against Trump and all this culture war bullshyt.
Trust me. I completely understand your rational. I just don't think it'll work a second time in a row. If I'm wrong, it'll be great. IMO republicans are actively going to work on the local level. Just look at how groups like Moms for Liberty is being spread like wildfire. Again, I just don't see the old democrat playbook of doing nothing and expecting votes cause of anti-conservatism will work again. I hope you are right but I don't see it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Trust me. I completely understand your rational. I just don't think it'll work a second time in a row. If I'm wrong, it'll be great. IMO republicans are actively going to work on the local level. Just look at how groups like Moms for Liberty is being spread like wildfire. Again, I just don't see the old democrat playbook of doing nothing and expecting votes cause of anti-conservatism will work again. I hope you are right but I don't see it.
I completely disagree. I just don't see evidence of any of this lol.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Look; if you’re going to school for a career that you can’t pay your loans back and at a substantial rate then you need to switch majors. Aka, liberal art majors :heh:
You mean doctors and engineers?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
She's selfish, but she could die in office and it wouldn't change anything. Her seat is safe. RBG knew what was at stake and she just wanted Hillary to appoint her on some feminist shyt
Fair point. Centrist continue to defend her to this very day

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You mean doctors and engineers?

“However, more than a third of respondents (35%) had paid off their student loans, with nearly half (47%) paying off their loans within two years of graduation”

“Chris DeDene, a graduate fellow in the University of Minnesota's civil engineering department, explains that he's delayed purchases such as a new car and a house because debt has interfered with his disposable income.”

“Brock Wiberg, a mechanical/aeronautical engineer, completed both a BS and MS degree without debt and even paid for his wife's BS degree through his scholarships, internships, and part-time work. He says he "literally took the cost in the teeth as I went."”

Literally all of your articles are coming to the same conclusion; This is clearly a lack of money management, which is solely their fault. Many of the people talked to have no debt, and the ones in debt are making stupid life choices :unimpressed:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Look; if you’re going to school for a career that you can’t pay your loans back and at a substantial rate then you need to switch majors. Aka, liberal art majors :heh:

If it means more taxes for the working class they can choke on a dikk. :camby:Talm bout some "It won't be that much" like they know what's in peoples pockets. :dahell:

These nikkas only care about themselves and it shows.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If it means more taxes for the working class they can choke on a dikk. :camby:Talm bout some "It won't be that much" like they know what's in peoples pockets. :dahell:

These nikkas only care about themselves and it shows.

Then got the nerve to call you selfish for not wanting to pay the loan that they took out.

Talking about it’s for the greater good 😂😂😂

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“However, more than a third of respondents (35%) had paid off their student loans, with nearly half (47%) paying off their loans within two years of graduation”

“Chris DeDene, a graduate fellow in the University of Minnesota's civil engineering department, explains that he's delayed purchases such as a new car and a house because debt has interfered with his disposable income.”

“Brock Wiberg, a mechanical/aeronautical engineer, completed both a BS and MS degree without debt and even paid for his wife's BS degree through his scholarships, internships, and part-time work. He says he "literally took the cost in the teeth as I went."”

Literally all of your articles are coming to the same conclusion; This is clearly a lack of money management, which is solely their fault. Many of the people talked to have no debt, and the ones in debt are making stupid life choices :unimpressed:
So more than half are struggling with debt and those that succeeded to had to pay as they went. You think low income Black and Brown people have the resources to “pay as they go” like Brock Wiburg :heh:

You’re a moron, like most conservatives and instinctively anti Black..