Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
As should have been obvious, I quoted you to inform readers that you are a wm. :coffee:
Fair enough. I’ll assume if my arguments were wrong, you would easily dismantle them so that your readers could be better informed. I guess you’re just working to publicize my ideas to your readers :dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Fair enough. I’ll assume if my arguments were wrong, you would easily dismantle them so that your readers could be better informed.
Not wasting the time.

You seem reasonable, let me find an analogy you'd understand... it's like when the SC ruled on abortion and the feminists told men their opinions were unwanted and unneeded mansplaining. You get it now, right? :therethere:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Not wasting the time.

You seem reasonable, let me find an analogy you'd understand... it's like when the SC ruled on abortion and the feminists told men their opinions were unwanted and unneeded mansplaining. You get it now, right? :therethere:
This isn’t responsive. Have a great Sunday.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It wasn't intended as such. It was meant to apprise you of basic American racial etiquette: wm who claim to be allies don't get to check us on how we handle racism. Not a little bit, not a lot.

Enjoy your 4th of July. :mjpls:
I agree with you when it comes to issues solely dealing with racism wherein there is a dispute amongst the black community. For example, I wouldn’t think it my place to offer an opinion about the use of anti black slurs in the black community.
But here we are discussing a national political issue.

If your argument is that whites and blacks cannot discuss national politics, I disagree.

I hope you have a great Fourth of July as well.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re joking

Bernie couldn’t beat Hilary and would’ve not done better in a national election
Polls said different :manny:

And to the first part that was back to the number 2 in that post you quoted. The "liberal" mainstream media and Democratic Party were the ones saying that and trying to convince black folks that Bernie was racist, sexist, and how he was unelectable. I see it is still working on you.
Hillary neglected the Midwest which cost her but Bernie spoke of the importance in reaching out to working class white folks even in red and purple states

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Average Student Loan Debt in the United States
$1.75 trillion in total student loan debt (including federal and private loans)
$28,950 owed per borrower on average
About 92% of all student debt are federal student loans; the remaining amount is private student loans
55% of students from public four-year institutions had student loans
57% of students from private nonprofit four-year institutions took on education debt

Average Student Loan Debt for Men and Women
47% of women hold student loan debt
40% of men hold student loan debt

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I agree with you when it comes to issues solely dealing with racism wherein there is a dispute amongst the black community. For example, I wouldn’t think it my place to offer an opinion about the use of anti black slurs in the black community.
But here we are discussing a national political issue.

If your argument is that whites and blacks cannot discuss national politics, I disagree.

I hope you have a great Fourth of July as well.
:mjlol: And that's where you're wrong, bc you're a wm. Blackness is a political designation based on a phenotype, invented solely to deprive us of rights. Therefore, whenever we speak about race or racism, the conversation is inherently political, and posts such as these are unwanted and unneeded.

They like their racism out in the open, and with a price tag of $10,000-$20,000.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
1j1cNXW.png