Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If it means more taxes for the working class they can choke on a dikk. :camby:Talm bout some "It won't be that much" like they know what's in peoples pockets. :dahell:

These nikkas only care about themselves and it shows.
So when millions of Americans just don’t pay their student debt who do you think that burden is going to fall on :heh:

Daps
The only way Republicans can win is to suppress turnout, people will be motivated and that doesn't help Republicans. People aren't voting for Biden they are voting against Trump and all this culture war bullshyt.
Not directly related but it has been shown that making voting easier does not increase participation.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I hear you breh, but hear me out.. your tax $$$ went to fraudulent PPP loans that were forgivin without any scrutiny leading to inflation which destabilized the economy..

your tax dollars went to vacations, used cars and LVMH
:mjlol:
His bytch ass is proud of that.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Well then explain the 2020 election.
The study shows that ease of voting will not increase participation, instead the amount of turnout is determined by how interested they are in politics at the time. 2020 had a record number because how emotionally invested people got after 4 years of trump.

I also don't know if more turnout will always guarentee progressive values winning out. Recently in South Korea they decided they overwhelmingly(80% turnout) like the candidate who hates women over the guy who wanted to implement UBI. Not to say that would happen in america.

I think the bigger issue like the article mentioned is political apathy. This group is largely white and comfortable enough with the status quo where they don't feel threatened by the political atmosphere, while they don't want to see their gay friends get arrested they don't care quite enough to go out and vote for their rights either.

shyt if I was a white male, upper middle class, no gay kids I wouldn't give a shyt about politics either

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Pay up brehs. Join the military if need be. :mjgrin:

Been there done that:

american-lieutenant-mark-muller-poses-with-a-koala-during-wwii-location-queensland-australia-description-an-american-soldier-lt-mark-muller-poses-for-a-photograph-with-a-koala-while-in-queensland-during-world-war-two-MDRT8K.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So when millions of Americans just don’t pay their student debt who do you think that burden is going to fall on :heh:

The burden will fall on the students. Do you know what garnishing wages means?:mjlol: Do you know what not paying does to your credit score?

Muthafukkas had 3 years with zero interest to pay them loans. Coming up with Every gawt excuse in the book to not pay $300/month for your sorry ass degrees.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The study shows that ease of voting will not increase participation, instead the amount of turnout is determined by how interested they are in politics at the time. 2020 had a record number because how emotionally invested people got after 4 years of trump.

I also don't know if more turnout will always guarentee progressive values winning out. Recently in South Korea they decided they overwhelmingly(80% turnout) like the candidate who hates women over the guy who wanted to implement UBI. Not to say that would happen in america.

I think the bigger issue like the article mentioned is political apathy. This group is largely white and comfortable enough with the status quo where they don't feel threatened by the political atmosphere, while they don't want to see their gay friends get arrested they don't care quite enough to go out and vote for their rights either.

shyt if I was a white male, upper middle class, no gay kids I wouldn't give a shyt about politics either
I'm sorry but everything you are saying has been disproven in just the last 2 elections lol.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Somewhere out there Hillary is chilling. Spending her millions. Sipping a daqueree on an exotic beach. Laughing at all the fukking idiots that thought they were making a courageous political statement protesting her Presidency. Now they're in shock and awe at everything being blocked and taken from them by law. This country is full of the most arrogant retards on Earth.

I'd have looked at this news the past week laughed my ass off and got back to my blissful retirement.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
To quote myself, canceling ALL student debt would cost $400 billion

The government has given out $777 billion in covid relief and forgiven it all. How fukkED up is this?

I hear you breh, but hear me out.. your tax $$$ went to fraudulent PPP loans that were forgivin without any scrutiny leading to inflation which destabilized the economy..

your tax dollars went to vacations, used cars and LVMH
:mjlol:

And when the government gave out that money what happened to the price of rent, food, gas, and insurance?

Pay for your own shyt. :camby: Covid caused enough suffering, People got bills and kids to feed.