Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
@Ezekiel 25:17 said he wanted to go to college to get a engineering degree but he in this thread saying people shouldn’t go to college

How’s that going and are you going to take loans out to go to school or you got a scholarship?
The system is rigged and nikkas are too blind to see it.

Poor people were are at a disadvantage from the start.

Society has been pushing the narrative for decades that you must get a degree in order to get a good paying job. Jobs have been discriminating on if you got a degree and where it's from for as long as I can remember.

Shyt is like those pay to win video games where the shyt you buy barely helps you win, it just gives you a chance.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I have a degree that I paid for out of pocket, just like the millions of other people who paid for their degrees.:ohhh:

If I go back to school, I'll pay for it + apply for scholarships.

-Community College
-Save up for a year
-Join the military
-Tradeschool
-Hope you parents can pay
What was the degree you paid for out of pocket at a community college?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Society has been pushing the narrative for decades that you must get a degree in order to get a good paying job. Jobs have been discriminating on if you got a degree and where it's from for as long as I can remember.

Shyt is like those pay to win video games where the shyt you buy barely helps you win, it just gives you a chance.

Millions of people paid off their student loans. Some took college courses in highschool. Some went to Community college. A lot got grants and scholarships.

Its too expensive, I agree. It needs to be made affordable.

If its that and, people would stop going to college for a couple years. They would have no choice but to

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

What?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Millions of people paid off their student loans. Some took college courses in highschool. Some went to Community college. A lot got grants and scholarships.

Its too expensive, I agree. It needs to be made affordable.

If its that and, people would stop going to college for a couple years. They would have no choice but to
I paid most of mine as well, but people shouldn't have to take out loans to go to college. They should not have to struggle just to pay tuition.

I agree, the next best thing to do since shyt is not getting canceled is to make college more affordable. Also to remove interest rates from the loans as well.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I paid most of mine as well, but people shouldn't have to take out loans to go to college. They should not have to struggle just to pay tuition.

I agree, the next best thing to do since shyt is not getting canceled is to make college more affordable. Also to remove interest rates from the loans as well.

No, it's not the next best thing. Affordable college IS the best thing.

Every other talking point aint about shyt.

Highschool Teens and College students need to get together and either avoid college or stop going altogether. Hit em where it hurts, in the pockets.