BREAKING: US tells Ukraine we’re broke, HYON

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I mean who actually thought Ukraine was winning?

When you watch any of those YouTube war maps it’s clear Russia is solidifying the east and Ukraine eventually would just run out of people to hold them back.

Ukraine has international backing, but eventually they run out of bodies. Someone has to control those expensive remote control toys the US sends over. Russia has more people to feed to the fodder.
Ukraine aint losing...

Russia is losing men at 3 times the rate Ukraine is so it kinda evens out in the end proportionally.

Ukraine is currently harvesting the first batch of augmented Super Soldier Clones. They will not have to worry about bodies from now on.

China and Russia are fighting for their global legitimacy and they’ll do everything in their power to exert it
China's military is super womp womp status. They be fighting India with sticks.

I’d have to imagine Taiwan being invaded by China gets a much more direct US involvement

I also have no factual basis for that
There are 40 US troops stationed in Taiwan. China don't want that smoke.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
At the bolded, exactly how was anyone supposed to prevent Putin from invading other than warning everyone ahead of time? Give me some examples of how this war (Russia invading) could have been stopped?

Not gonna happen. If Kyiv falls, Poland is going to war with Russia. They simply won't stand for it.

NATO never attacked Russia. This is stupid and you are stupid for posting it.

I agree that this war was a waste of time, life and wealth but once Putin cast the die this was the only way.
No one said it was OK for Russia to invade but look at the respective countries land mass and populations and it was obvious who would win. It would have been better to negotiate a peace deal ASAP instead of sacrifice all those people. You disagree?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

6iY5SDK.png

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Russia is losing men at 3 times the rate Ukraine is so it kinda evens out in the end proportionally.
This has been the Russian strategy for centuries. They were saying the same thing about Russia in the Napoleonic wars, WW1,WW2 , 80s battle for Afghanistan, etc.

The biggest advantage Russia has is that they are an autocracy that doesn't give a damn about their people. This is twofold cause not only do they have infinite bodies to spare, but they also can cut public services entirely to keep funding the war effort. Anybody who protests gets shot or sent to Siberia.

Compare that to the western alliance which is more concerned about their elections . Every 2 years that this war goes on drastically increases Russia's odds of a western pull out as the opposition party in America or Canada or Germany or England can easily give Putin a layup in exchange for saving fiscal dollars/euros/sterling for tax cuts.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I don't see the U.S as having really lost but they did make a stupid tactical error by not specifically training the women and people more like to be persecuted by the taliban. i see the U.S as being like matt damons character in the movie don cheadle movie 'No Sudden Move', where damons wealthy character was being blackmail and he put the money in a suitcase but by the end of the movie the suitcase was 'recovered and returned to him with even more money inside of it which he claimed was his along. the taliban has U.S military weapons and gear but that equipment will cause more problems for Pakistan and Iran than it will the U.S. the U.S will still find a way to benefit from having U.S weaponry being used against non-allies or quasi-allies.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the U.S as having really lost but they did make a stupid tactical error by not specifically training the women and people more like to be persecuted by the taliban. i see the U.S as being like matt damons character in the movie don cheadle movie 'No Sudden Move', where damons wealthy character was being blackmail and he put the money in a suitcase but by the end of the movie the suitcase was 'recovered and returned to him with even more money inside of it which he claimed was his along. the taliban has U.S military weapons and gear but that equipment will cause more problems for Pakistan and Iran than it will the U.S. the U.S will still find a way to benefit from having U.S weaponry being used against non-allies or quasi-allies.

if you duck and hide for 20 years you took an L.

The U.S spent 20 years and a trillion to buy boxing gear,and pay for boxing lessons so the Afghans could protect themselves from their bully. Only for the bully to K.O them in the first round and take all the boxing gear for themselves. Lets be honest,Taliban may have been "hiding". Or maybe the U.S wasnt looking all that hard because they didnt want the smoke. Considering Americans werent in support of all the casualties. So the U.S,Americans and the Afghans took an L here.

Fast foward and they having flashbacks like Rocky was having of Drago in Ukraine:damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The U.S spent 20 years and a trillion to buy boxing gear,and pay for boxing lessons so the Afghans could protect themselves from their bully. Only for the bully to K.O them in the first round and take all the boxing gear for themselves. Lets be honest,Taliban may have been "hiding". Or maybe the U.S wasnt looking all that hard because they didnt want the smoke. Considering Americans werent in support of all the casualties. So the U.S,Americans and the Afghans took an L here.
The USA could invade Afghanistan again and take over the country in 2 weeks.

What are we talking about?