BREAKING: US tells Ukraine we’re broke, HYON

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
I’ll give the west and NATO credit in the fact that they did show they are willing to stand up to adversaries, but they have to understand these kind of commitments are not just proxy wars . China and Russia are fighting for their global legitimacy and they’ll do everything in their power to exert it
This is what most pple dont get. Russia n China are after an overhaul of the global order n there is already a shift. The West is just in denial over the long game agenda

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Ukraine aint losing...
Russia is losing men at 3 times the rate Ukraine is so it kinda evens out in the end proportionally.

This has been the Russian strategy for centuries. They were saying the same thing about Russia in the Napoleonic wars, WW1,WW2 , 80s battle for Afghanistan, etc.
The biggest advantage Russia has is that they are an autocracy that doesn't give a damn about their people.
A lie replied to by a lie......:francis::comeon::unimpressed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reclaiming territory?

On what earth did the Taliban reclaim territory during 20 years?

Do you think Ukraine should exist as an independent country?

"Taliban control has fluctuated over the past 14 years. The Taliban government collapsed after the American invasion, but the group regained control of multiple districts between 2005 and 2009, Mr. Roggio said. They withdrew from these areas after the temporary surge of American troops at the beginning of President Obama’s administration, but they have been reclaiming territory since 2013."

They seemed to be well trained already. You all told us they had Russia scrambling. So i think they should do what the Afghans were told to do:respect:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Taliban control has fluctuated over the past 14 years. The Taliban government collapsed after the American invasion, but the group regained control of multiple districts between 2005 and 2009, Mr. Roggio said. They withdrew from these areas after the temporary surge of American troops at the beginning of President Obama’s administration, but they have been reclaiming territory since 2013."
Did you read what you posted?

When the USA is there. They leave. When the USA isn’t there, they come back.
They seemed to be well trained already. You all told us they had Russia scrambling. So i think they should do what the Afghans were told to do:respect:

Do you think Ukraine deserves to be an independent country?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you read what you posted?

When the USA is there. They leave. When the USA isn’t there, they come back.

Do you think Ukraine deserves to be an independent country?

Just stop this,you made it sound like Taliban was in a hole somewhere hiding. All I did was point out they were still taking territory,still attacking U.S soldiers,civillilans,contracters etc. The U.S was still over there helping strategize and supply air support. So its not like the U.S didnt have oppurtunity to find them or defeat. But the fact is they did not,because the Afghans couldnt get it done. And the U.S didnt want the smoke due to American casualties when they were on the ground.

If you come fight me,I rock your chin,you tag out and the person you send in gets knocked the hell out. And you decide you dont want no more either,is that not an L? And did we mention how you remodled the country for the Taliban and left them weapons:francis:?

Its up to the Ukranians to win like it was up to the Afghan people. They seem much better equipped and stable:respect:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the clarification
79b97bce-18e9-4791-9ecf-5e3ffa218e1c_text.gif

Maybe Biden can postpone this L before the Election.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just stop this,you made it sound like Taliban was in a hole somewhere hiding. All I did was point out they were still taking territory,still attacking U.S soldiers,civillilans,contracters etc. The U.S was still over there helping strategize and supply air support. So its not like the U.S didnt have oppurtunity to find them or defeat. But the fact is they did not,because the Afghans couldnt get it done. And the U.S didnt want the smoke due to American casualties when they were on the ground.

If you come fight me,I rock your chin,you tag out and the person you send in gets knocked the hell out. And you decide you dont want no more either,is that not an L? And did we mention how you remodled the country for the Taliban and left them weapons:francis:?

Its up to the Ukranians to win like it was up to the Afghan people. They seem much better equipped and stable:respect:
You’re defending dudes afraid of educating women. They’re cowards.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cant be coli war generals told me ukraine has this in the bag, that russia losing so much troops they can't last much longer.
who to believe :lupe:

The difference a day makes,at least Neo still has his KeKe takes:francis:

Yeah....this is going to be disastrous for Russia. Thousands of unpredicatable and untrained civilians are dangerous.

And this is where Biden masterfully outmanuevered him. If it hadn't been for the US intelligence community and their excellent work of keeping one step ahead of Putin, then he probably would have gotten those high ratings.

Putin's plan was to have this huge false flag attack on Russian troops to use as an excuse for war. This is what he was going to use to rally russian citizens to his cause. But Biden declassified everything in real time and took his pretext from him. Biden essentially cut him off at the kneecaps.

Thats when Putin should have turned back but it was too late. Troops were already on the move and he felt he had to see it through.

Now he's in a war that is not going as easily as he thought it was, the russian economy is crashing hard, and he's being protested in the streets. The fact that russians are out there protesting him is HUGE.
On the low if Russia didn't have nukes I think they would get washed... sort of how they got washed all the time in history outside of Winter Wars.
Which makes me wonder if he gives a fukk about survival. There is no exit strategy that doesn't end in humiliation if this is protracted.