BREAKING: US tells Ukraine we’re broke, HYON

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
America couldn't even beat the Taliban. :mjlol:

Citizens going bankrupt over healthcare needs. :russ:

President a senile Weekend-At-Bernie's shyt show. :heh:

Opposition party lead by a fat clown C-list celebrity whose big moment was a cameo in Home Alone 2. And they can't even jail him. :deadrose:

And your police are basically just the Ku Klux Klan and you do nothing but give them more money. :childplease:

Americans are hoes and fatasses. :sas2:
Yeah, your local police department can beat Russia, especially in the South and West.

Why is an officer In St. Louis County walking American streets with a AK -47 as a service weapon.
? :why:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
You hate to see it.
full
@Toussaint @Mike Nasty @Orbital-Fetus @℃ertifed

Last edited:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Taiwan is watching.
full

84v6e0_0.jpg

I’ll give the west and NATO credit in the fact that they did show they are willing to stand up to adversaries, but they have to understand these kind of commitments are not just proxy wars . China and Russia are fighting for their global legitimacy and they’ll do everything in their power to exert it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’d have to imagine Taiwan being invaded by China gets a much more direct US involvement

I also have no factual basis for that

Of course it will. Taiwan has much more strategic and geopolitical importance to us than Ukraine. Also, it will be harder for China to invade Tawain. Taiwan isn’t landlocked and everyone will see China coming a mile away. No security training bullshyt near a border like other countries

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
America couldn't even beat the Taliban. :mjlol:

Citizens going bankrupt over healthcare needs. :russ:

President a senile Weekend-At-Bernie's shyt show. :heh:

Opposition party lead by a fat clown C-list celebrity whose big moment was a cameo in Home Alone 2. And they can't even jail him. :deadrose:

And your police are basically just the Ku Klux Klan and you do nothing but give them more money. :childplease:

Americans are hoes and fatasses. :sas2:
Is that what you took from Afghanistan? We were in charge of the country for 20 years. The minute we tried to hand power over to the new government their leadership sold out to the Taliban, looted the banks, and left the country.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
"First and foremost, what an immense waste of human life. Not only was this one of the most easily preventable wars of all times, but the West actively worked to prevent any peace deals early on in the war like the one tentatively reached in Istanbul just 1 month or so into the war, convincing Ukraine they'd be better off fighting. 100s of thousands of deaths later and here we are.... Will there be any reckoning? Sadly, I'm pretty sure there won't, just a depressing disaster all around."

Sobering reality of what we did when we could have just used diplomacy and skipped the 500K dead to get to the same exact place. Also, yeah we wasted billions of dollars to.
At the bolded, exactly how was anyone supposed to prevent Putin from invading other than warning everyone ahead of time? Give me some examples of how this war (Russia invading) could have been stopped?

Yeah checkbook needs to close, we gave them weapons and arms they need to figure this out by themselves :yeshrug:
Not gonna happen. If Kyiv falls, Poland is going to war with Russia. They simply won't stand for it.

I hope Taiwan is watching. The US government is nobody's friend.

"It may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal."-Henry Kissinger

FMcVmxCWYAI1Xmh.jpg
NATO never attacked Russia. This is stupid and you are stupid for posting it.

It's a wrap for both sides. Russians want troops back home. Both sides lost. Ukraine is deep in America's debt as well which was always the plan. As long as they are not absorbed by Russia then America will get a return on its investment. Believe that. But the war was a general waste of time as far as today.
I agree that this war was a waste of time, life and wealth but once Putin cast the die this was the only way.