BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
BAD IDEA!

If trump gets impeached VP takes over and pence is a more insidious beast than trump. We'll be in a much worse hell

You have to get the whole cabinet the fukk up outta there if you wanna see something shake.

But Pence would get smoked in a general election. Which would suck for the rethugs because Trump can beat any of these clowns running on the left

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your statement is the issue tho

"Until then just be happy he's going to get impeached" is rooted in the same type of blind confidence and hope that got him elected in the first place. We've been hearing this impeachment shyt going on 4 years and it keeps blowing up in their faces with nothing to show for it

It's like nikkas already forgot about the complete waste that was the Russian collusion investigation. This impeachment fetish just looks like busy work at this point:manny:

Calling it how you see it ain't cynicism, it's calling it how you see it:manny:

And every time it comes up it's the same responses. From the very first time it was brought it. I wish people would just admit that nobody really care about donald trump and nobody is scared of him. People think he's a soft weak old man. They don't care if he gets impeached or not because nobody is scared of him. Just a rambling delusional old man who says a bunch of lame shyt. No threat to nobody

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
quick question, why is it 'imPEACH' though? most of us love peaches and grew up on them. there was even a year where peaches were about 70 percent of my daily diet, and i know i'm not alone. so why associate a bad thing with one of the best of all fruits? it doesn't make sense. they should say they're gonna sewerize him or something like that. or maybe shytapult him.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Is people in here hoping he doesn't get impeached? People on the defense heavy about this. I thought all the people who hate trump and think he's racist would love to see him get impeached. I guess they was faking and their hearts would be broken if trump gets impeached

Same niqqas who don't do ANYTHING in life cause its always some conspiracy mysterious force in their way. Of jobs. Of being good parents. Of even taking care of themselves.

A bunch of contrary trolls

The most cynical people in the thread are the same ones who don't vote. :unimpressed:

This too

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Pointless, we have 4 more years of this orange cac :unimpressed:

Right nobody scared of or give a fck about a donald trump. What the fck he go do for 4 more years? Tweet dumb shyt and pander to black people? Meet with kim and Kanye for prison reform? Pardon more black people from prison? Keep lowering unemployment in the black community?

The black community don't have sht to worry about if trump gets 4 more years. The Mexicans should be the ones mad. They're his prime target but black people we good.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:duck: he ain’t goin nowhere

Exactly..this mofo got the 2020 election in the bag ...litearaly..

these Right Wing mofos love Trump and so does the Banking Community

we just gonna have to ride out another 4 years with Mr. Orange Face and hope we got someone who can recitfy all his bullshyt once he finishes his term

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It's depressing how cynical some of you are. :unimpressed:

dude..if you grew up in a democrat household and also was a member of a Union that was controlled by the Democratic Party along with the mob

And also registered as a young democrat voter to only get lied to on a daily basis by a bunch of southern dixiecrats and jewish liberals

you would be CYNICAL too... :umad:

so in actuallity i find it depressing how NAIVE some of you young voters are...

CRAKKERS LIKE PELOSI ...BIDEN and WARREN AIN'T SHYT :pacspit:

Being BLUE or RED might seem BEAUTIFUL

but GREEN IS POWERFUL :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
0% chance of them getting the necessary Republican support on this

True but they have no choice but to act. How can they just standby and pretend that the shyt Trump is doing is normal and acceptable? If they did nothing people would say they are soft and cowards.

Honestly, they should have did it a year ago.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Right nobody scared of or give a fck about a donald trump. What the fck he go do for 4 more years? Tweet dumb shyt and pander to black people? Meet with kim and Kanye for prison reform? Pardon more black people from prison? Keep lowering unemployment in the black community?

The black community don't have sht to worry about if trump gets 4 more years. The Mexicans should be the ones mad. They're his prime target but black people we good.
@dtownreppin214 breh next time dont post this thread in TLR :mjlol: