BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Trump's end game is to start Trump TV. He should just wants to make it there without being put in prison

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
BAD IDEA!

If trump gets impeached VP takes over and pence is a more insidious beast than trump. We'll be in a much worse hell

You have to get the whole cabinet the fukk up outta there if you wanna see something shake.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I’ve been hearing bout impeachment ever since this mf took office n yet he still in office :russ: today’s the today ass nikkas

About time they do this. But he won't get impeached...in fact, he'll get re-elected.

tenor.gif

Pretty much. Honestly, I think both sides conduct have been deplorable (no pun intended.) I always say that if you're not happy with the way the political system is then get out and vote. Now, I'm starting to understand more than ever why people just say fukk it and don't do it.

To partially quote Chris Darden from the OJ case: Washington D.C. is a circus.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why are people mad saying how this and that won't happen. Just wait and see. Until then just be happy he's going to get impeached
Your statement is the issue tho

"Until then just be happy he's going to get impeached" is rooted in the same type of blind confidence and hope that got him elected in the first place. We've been hearing this impeachment shyt going on 4 years and it keeps blowing up in their faces with nothing to show for it

It's like nikkas already forgot about the complete waste that was the Russian collusion investigation. This impeachment fetish just looks like busy work at this point:manny:

Calling it how you see it ain't cynicism, it's calling it how you see it:manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The democrats don’t control the senate. All they can do is their part . Hold the republicans accountable
But how can we do that of all we know how to do is blame and complain about dems?:jbhmm:
Yall cynicism will never get shyt done jesus
Its hella ironic considering the same republican senate obstacle for impeachment is the same senate obstacle for reparations. Yet the clown gallery sings a completely different tune.:sas2:

Where are the posters saying "B b but what if the slaves gave up this easy?" "When theres a will theres a way"

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
After this he will be unelectable. That's great no 2020 for his bytch ass.
If the Dems conduct an inquiry, and it doesn’t lead to a hearing...then what? I think that if they don’t get the hearing...it’s a bad look because it will look as if the investigation didn’t turn up anything and an inquiry is suppose to be a fact finding mission

And according to the rules, the Senate controls the hearing not the House. And there’s is basically no support in the Republican led senate to go through with a hearing.

The Inquiry is just good for a flash sale headline