BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I think it's interesting what they trying impeach him for.
For asking a foreign leader to do something to impede his enemy or risk being cut off from Americans good side.....ain't that basically American foreign policy in a nutshell.
Imagine if he was asking the Ukrainian dude to do whatever because the prime minister of Iran had financial interests there for instance. Happens all the time.
I get that this is different cause it's a powerful american but still seem kind of hypocritical for them to be all up in arms over this.
Also what evidence is there for what Hunter Biden was doing.....
This could end up being "Hilary's emails" 2.0 if Joe Biden wins the democratic nominee. I see this impeachment thing as a way to get in front of whatever shady shyt Hunter Biden was doing

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Black people do you know are cool with him being the president for another 4. Unless you hanging out in the trumps for blacks club where are you seeing these people

Look at this whole thread. It's full of people hoping trump don't get impeached. Kicking and screaming for him not to be impeached.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully kanye and kim can convince trump to give ados reparations while he's president for the next 4 years

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
there will be a civil war if he is impeached. y'all not ready for that smoke.

:unimpressed: