BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Pence will be an even more evil president.
These nikkaz are short sighted. Trump as much of a piece of shyt that he is he ain't done shyt to fukk up my life.
Majority of the people bytching only do so when they read tweets from Democrats about him.
It's great that he second guessed his intelligence guys. All them a$$holes wanted war. We would be in about 3 wars right now if it was up to them.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If trump gets kicked out of office, pence will only be pres for a few months

They know this. This is just their excuse for being mad about trump being impeached. Ttump being impeached is a huge L for trump and his racist base. And these people don't want to see trump or his base to take a L so they claim they aren't happy about trump being impeached because pence and the democrats. They're lying about both reasons.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I see your point but this scumbag gotten away with everything so far. And plus, even if he is impeached dont mean he gonna be outta office. We got a reason to be cynical:francis:
I know that but just impeaching him is still a big deal. His legacy is officially stained for the record books. It's also important to have it on record who the traitors are in the Republican party with an official vote. This will end up helping the Dems in 2020.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I'm not trying to be negative, just trying to be reality.

you know who else got impeached? Bill Clinton.

And you know what changed? Nothing.

And do you realize who becomes president if Trump gets taken out? Pence.

Trump will not get removed especially not over this, but u cant have him doing whatever without consequences. U look weaker by not doing anything and it deflates ur voters

And Pence not winning a national election. I wish Trump would get removed with Pence leading the 2020 ticket.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

But Pence would likely not fire up the right the way Trump did/does

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

I think everyone knows Trump will not be removed by office via impeachment. Even if he is impeached by the House it will take 2/3rds of the Senate finding him guilty to remove him from office. We know that won't happen but the impeachment does allow the House to make a lot of information public and further expose Trump's criminal activities.

At this point there is no excuse for the House to avoid impeachment. Mueller said it himself it's up to Congress.