BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying just saying they are right wing doesn’t account for the fact there are degrees on the political spectrum.

Abortion for rape/incest vs no abortion at all are both on the right spectrum.

So just saying saying Trump has appointed Christian Right doesn’t give a full picture.

Thinking there aren’t Steve King style judges who will affect black people is naive. Ones who aren’t just going after gays and will be there after Pence.
Bruh, trump has already appointed racist judges and gave some of the WOAT people alive positions of power on some league of supervillians shyt. This term started off with Steve Bannon, jeff sessions and Sean Spicer on his staff for fukks sake.

If there was anyone left Pence would appoint that trump passed over it would be because they simply werent corrupt or hateful enough.

None of the straight black men of the coli are afraid of a post impeachment pence. :unimpressed: let the white wimmins who voted for these nikkas suffer

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
They'd be smarter to hold off until closer to election time. It would be better to have him on the ropes while simultaneously trying to run a campaign. People would be much less likely to vote for him if he were under threat of impeachment. Plus if he ends up beating it, his base will just be all the more emboldened and it would give him a huge boost in votes.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are any of those people theologians?

I’m not talking about religious affliction.

I mean a literal pastor. Like stand on a pulpit on Sunday pastor

The constitution doesn’t stipulate you need a law degree.

Why does whether or not they're actual pastors matter, if they have the same ideology as a Christian Far Right pastor? And yes these people are similarly incompetent, even the ones with law degrees, as you yourself already pointed out. They might as well have no degree since they are only making decisions on white supremacy/"christian far right" ideology.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Why does whether or not they're actual pastors matter, if they have the same ideology as a Christian Far Right pastor? And yes these people are similarly incompetent, even the ones with law degrees, as you yourself already pointed out. They might as well have no degree since they are only making decisions on white supremacy/"christian far right" ideology.

Sorry for the late reply. I was in the grocery store. lol

The difference is

A) you set the standard for the argument with the " the Pence can't do worse than Trump" and I gave you a small scenario in domestic duties where he could. (I can not even imagine how an unethical Christian fundamentalist would handle the Middle East vs an unethical con artist businessman.)

Which leads back to my spectrum argument for the "right" cause

B) not every issue a federal judge will face will be some major issue directly related to Conservative Right issues. So you can be fully anti-abortion in all forms but be a libertarian on financial, drug sentencing, or something else.

But with a dude/lady who comes at those other issues with a fundamentalist background is a different ballgame. (Remember all those really harsh out of date laws in states what we no longer enforce but never wiped out because..laziness). Imagine someone who, with no law training, thinks those policies would better society like the old days.

Not to mention that allowing Pence to put in those types would set a precedent of putting a "religious cleric" as a judge lecturing from the bench.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for the late reply. I was in the grocery store. lol

The difference is

A) you set the standard for the argument with the " the Pence can't do worse than Trump" and I gave you a small scenario in domestic duties where he could. (I can not even imagine how an unethical Christian fundamentalist would handle the Middle East vs an unethical con artist businessman.)

Which leads back to my spectrum argument for the "right" cause

B) not every issue a federal judge will face will be some major issue directly related to Conservative Right issues. So you can be fully anti-abortion in all forms but be a libertarian on financial, drug sentencing, or something else.

But with a dude/lady who comes at those other issues with a fundamentalist background is a different ballgame. (Remember all those really harsh out of date laws in states what we no longer enforce but never wiped out because..laziness). Imagine someone who, with no law training, thinks those policies would better society like the old days.

Not to mention that allowing Pence to put in those types would set a precedent of putting a "religious cleric" as a judge lecturing from the bench.

The judges Trump has appointed have already been lecturing from the bench is what I'm saying. I shared the link, it's just one link.

HuffPost is now a part of Oath

Here's direct examples of Trump appointees acting as religious clerics, lecturing on religious morality in court.
Judge Amy Coney Barrett on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
Called the ACA’s birth control benefit “an assault on religious liberty”
Menashi has stripped protections for sexual assault survivors, advocated for ethnonationalism
Judge Allison Rushing Jones on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
Claimed “moral and practical reasons” for banning marriage equality

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m impressed they finally found the guts to initiate this shyt...it’s been a long fukking time coming

Guess what, fella? Nothing is going to happen, and Trump will be the president in 2020

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The judges Trump has appointed have already been lecturing from the bench is what I'm saying. I shared the link, it's just one link.

HuffPost is now a part of Oath

Here's direct examples of Trump appointees acting as religious clerics, lecturing on religious morality in court.

We aren't disagreeing about how low his appointees are.

But there's a difference between someone who at the end of the day knows the law and someone who doesn't.

There's a huge difference in hiring a licensed plumber who ends up messing up the job, and hiring a guy who fixed his sink once and will figure it out by reading the internet.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
They'd be smarter to hold off until closer to election time. It would be better to have him on the ropes while simultaneously trying to run a campaign. People would be much less likely to vote for him if he were under threat of impeachment. Plus if he ends up beating it, his base will just be all the more emboldened and it would give him a huge boost in votes.

This is why this was a dumb move by the dems because he WILL beat it. They dont have the votes to impeach him in the senate, they need 2/3 of the majority republican senate to vote for his impeachment. The republicans will stay on code and support Trump. Meanwhile he'll be tweeting about how he beat the corrupt dems impeachment attempt and just whip up his base. Bill Clinton all over again.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We aren't disagreeing about how low his appointees are.

But there's a difference between someone who at the end of the day knows the law and someone who doesn't.

There's a huge difference in hiring a licensed plumber who ends up messing up the job, and hiring a guy who fixed his sink once and will figure it out by reading the internet.

Trump has appointed more incompetent judges than any President in recent history. He is appointing people who the American Bar Association says do not know the law.

Trump is rushing through 'unqualified' judges faster than any other president

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, a French Revolution gotta pop off in America. Trump hasnt converted a non voter or any registered Democrats to,vote,for him. Outside of the deep South, Trump support is waning.