BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if this “whistleblower” is fake and is all a part of a play to make the dems look stupid.

White House will release the documents and then we’ll find out there’s nothing there. And this will inevitably give legitimacy to the train of thought concerning the media not being fair to trump.

To make matters worse the leader of the dems is a woman that has no commanding presence at all. Looked like a frightened chihuahua. Dems are fixing to lose this election in flying colors.

Negged for believing politicians

DLaren

Banned
Daps
just got into this news. i don't follow politics at all. they trying to kick trump out of office???

Trump asked another country (Ukraine) to dig-up dirt on Joe Biden.
The Democrats are mad about it and want Trump impeached...but they need help from the Republicans to do it.
The Democrats are about to find out that the Republicans don't give a shyt if Trump breaks the rules.
Trump won't be impeached.
Trump will be re-elected next year off the strength of "beating two impeachment attempts by the Democrats".

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump is shook of the process. Republicans are shook of another Dem wave. Republican Senators already voting to release the Whistleblower complaint. Trump calling Nancy asking for mercy. It's over :KanyeDamn:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Trump asked another country (Ukraine) to dig-up dirt on Joe Biden.
The Democrats are mad about it and want Trump impeached...but they need help from the Republicans to do it.
The Democrats are about to find out that the Republicans don't give a shyt if Trump breaks the rules.
Trump won't be impeached.
Trump will be re-elected next year off the strength of "beating two impeachment attempts by the Democrats".

Why is he releasing the fukking official transcripts then? You dumb nikkas will say anything..Pelosi, as shrewd as she is, knows better..she was around with the Lewinsky/Clinton shyt broke out. fukk all..

This is a extreme gambit, which will fail, by the Democrats. I do not UNDERSTAND why they are doing this.. Do they not understand that failure is not an option with this? Why even proceed if this going to be nothing but symbolic? The fukking rethugs did this to Clinton and it did NOT work in getting him knocked out of the WH... I'm OLD enough to remember this.

Polls have shown that a majority of the country are tired of this shyt and are more concerned about the economy and domestic matters..why aren't you stupid motherfukkers not nailing this jackass on fukking policy??? So you risk your party's immediate future on an supposedly fatal and failing last salvo for impeachment and risk further exposing your leading Democratic candidate in Biden so as to temper the fires in your party. It's amateur hour..the Dems are going to be DESTROYED coming out of this, they were wounded by 2016 and still DON'T GET IT.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Trump is shook of the process. Republicans are shook of another Dem wave. Republican Senators already voting to release the Whistleblower complaint. Trump calling Nancy asking for mercy. It's over :KanyeDamn:

Trump has already told the IG to release the whistleblower complaint...do you nikkas not see the fukking trap Dems are leading themselves into? Goddamn y'all nikkas deserve what y'all get with this bullshyt in giving this motherfukker the election before we even cross into 2020.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The den of thieves call DC is hilarious. They wasting our tax dollars and turning politics into a very bad reality show. Im sure stupid humans will find it entertaining.

So now we'll be distracted by red vs blue, fake impeachment of the President, while everybody down here pretends they are actually doing work for the better of the lives of the actual American people. Biden denied a BILLION dollars in aid to Ukraine in exchange for a favor, but they want to focus on Trump denying 250 million for calling for an investigation. Cmon mayne.

And who said they could give away a billion or 250 million dollars of OUR tax money to Ukraine anyway.
It's a whole cesspool down here.
Neoliberalism and crony capitalism + disengaged democracy :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We are all FUKKED if Pence becomes President
:sadcam:
There would be the same opposition to Pence's policies as there would be to Trump's; it would just be less television fodder on Fox News; MSNBC and several of the podcasts around would still be jumping.

Pence is just as stupid as Trump, he's just quieter.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered...

What was so bad about Pence again? He always struck me as a zealot bible thumping android. While corny to many, he never struck me as a bigger threat than trumps lack of shame, unmitigated greed, brazen racism and disregard for facts, law, science or process.

Seems like the only people who have anything to fear from Pence are white feminists and homos, who do the majority of fearmongering around him. But i havent done the research

Besides he'd have less than a year with a dem majority house, he not gonna do shyt
He's horrifically bad.
Pence is not worse than Trump.

The only thing people ever say is that "Pence is more homophobic", as if that is more dangerous than Trump's recklessness, like sending nuke threats over Twitter, tweeting classified info, blabbing about classified info to foreign adversaries.

But yeah, Pence hates gays a little more so that's worse :mjlol:

Only people who read too much Gay Twitter think Pence is worse than reckless Trump.

Not saying Pence's policies are less evil than Trump, but he's at the very least better in the sense that he's less erratic than crackhead Trump. He's a more run of the mill evil Republican.
Being more direct about destructive policy is not better than being erratic about destructive policy.
Thanks for the info.

I was hoping this video would cover more of his record before 2016 since most of his recent fukk shyt is at Trump's behest.

This just solidifies my assessment that only women and homos fear pence. :unimpressed:considering that i am neither, i see no reason to delay impeachment in fear of Pence.

all thats left is to figure out which camp the "b-b-but pence will become president" posters belong to.

Because there's no way the "hyon" straight black males of the coli are afraid of shyt like conversion therapy or questioning women in the military, right?
"Women and homos" is about 65% of the population; I don't know what kind of math they've got y'all doing over there, but anybody that is a threat to the fundamental rights of 65% of the country is a big threat :gucci:
You do know that Black people aren't a seperate category from "women and homos" right? :dwillhuh:
What makes you think a man who wants a White Christian ethno-state, a greater breakdown of school funding and the already weakened safety net, and a closer integration of the church and the state, isn't a danger? :scust:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem like someone exposed to asbestos and lead poisoning at a young age. I'm sorry that happened to you.

This is like a witch hunt if the witch did an interview on television where she admitted to practicing witchcraft, and then sent one of her speaking rodents to do another interview where it clarified that she meant what she said, and then the townspeople started hunting
:deadmanny:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Pence is not worse than Trump.

The only thing people ever say is that "Pence is more homophobic", as if that is more dangerous than Trump's recklessness, like sending nuke threats over Twitter, tweeting classified info, blabbing about classified info to foreign adversaries.

But yeah, Pence hates gays a little more so that's worse :mjlol:

Only people who read too much Gay Twitter think Pence is worse than reckless Trump.

Not saying Pence's policies are less evil than Trump, but he's at the very least better in the sense that he's less erratic than crackhead Trump. He's a more run of the mill evil Republican.

Agreed. He's just a regular shytty Republican and he doesn't really excite the far right