BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To prevent a 2020-2024 Trump.
This is a good point. If it happens hopefully its enough baggage to sink his 2020 campaign. And if he does leave office before then, pence aint got a chance at the election, not enough charisma and morale would be low in the gop. He’d serve whatever few months left of this cycle and be out the door jan 2021

Warren and bernie look the best outta this group runnin so hopefully they’d get the nom instead of Biden.

I’d like to see a Warren/Castro ticket. He aint got the popularity for pres but throw him in as vp and in a few years he’d have a better shot, kinda like how bein vice pres bolstered biden:ehh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are all FUKKED if Pence becomes President
:sadcam:

I always wondered...

What was so bad about Pence again? He always struck me as a zealot bible thumping android. While corny to many, he never struck me as a bigger threat than trumps lack of shame, unmitigated greed, brazen racism and disregard for facts, law, science or process.

Seems like the only people who have anything to fear from Pence are white feminists and homos, who do the majority of fearmongering around him. But i havent done the research

Besides he'd have less than a year with a dem majority house, he not gonna do shyt

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Pence will be an even more evil president.

Lost in all the excitement..

BAD IDEA!

If trump gets impeached VP takes over and pence is a more insidious beast than trump. We'll be in a much worse hell

You have to get the whole cabinet the fukk up outta there if you wanna see something shake.

Honestly, it's too late into Trump's term to use this as an excuse.

Even if Trump was impeached and removed next month (won't happen, but say for sake of argument) Pence would have a year at most (not enough time to do sh*t as president), would be a lame duck, and doesn't have enough support to win a presidential election on his own.

Pence is a yes-man for Trump, and is too soft to do anything too bold with the reins. Maybe if impeachment happened earlier in Trump's term this could be a fair argument, but definitely not a good excuse anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Even though it took for-fukkin-ever and Pence would be a nightmarish replacement if Trump actually gets sent to prison (do not underestimate Pence; he's the sole reason most white people voted for him in the 1st place... I'll post it if I find it, but there was a TERRIFYING article that describes this shyt to a tee)...

It finally happened.

Just something finally putting the fear of God (well, going to prison) into that idiot.

He definitely shyt his Depends when he saw it on TV (why do you think he wears those long overcoats, no matter the weather?) LMAO

And yeah, the Trump supporters are out in droves in this thread... Doing everything in their power to protect Dear Leader from slander.
:mjlol:

I'm just curious as to the evidence of the call he made to Ukraine... If they have audio of that call...:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
I always wondered...

What was so bad about Pence again? He always struck me as a zealot bible thumping android. While corny to many, he never struck me as a bigger threat than trumps lack of shame, unmitigated greed, brazen racism and disregard for facts, law, science or process.

Dude is a conservative zealot and an obvious homophobe.

I think he either put forth or signed a bill in Indiana that allowed shock therapy and conversion therapy camps (that have a 50% suicide rate).

If he could, he'd turn the entire continent into a Christian ethnostate, but he's bound by "laws" and "borders." So if you're anything but a White male Christian, life would suck.

Watch this, too.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered...

Seems like the only people who have anything to fear from Pence are white feminists and homos, who do the majority of fearmongering around him. But i havent done the research

Besides he'd have less than a year with a dem majority house, he not gonna do shyt

Pence is not worse than Trump.

The only thing people ever say is that "Pence is more homophobic", as if that is more dangerous than Trump's recklessness, like sending nuke threats over Twitter, tweeting classified info, blabbing about classified info to foreign adversaries.

But yeah, Pence hates gays a little more so that's worse :mjlol:

Only people who read too much Gay Twitter think Pence is worse than reckless Trump.

Not saying Pence's policies are less evil than Trump, but he's at the very least better in the sense that he's less erratic than crackhead Trump. He's a more run of the mill evil Republican.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Pence is not worse than Trump.

The only thing people ever say is that "Pence is more homophobic", as if that is more dangerous than Trump's recklessness, like sending nuke threats over Twitter, tweeting classified info, blabbing about classified info to foreign adversaries.

But yeah, Pence hates gays a little more so that's worse :mjlol:

Not saying Pence's policies are less evil than Trump, but he's at the very least better in the sense that he's less erratic than crackhead Trump. He's a more run of the mill evil Republican.

Pence and his cabinet and Republicans wouldn’t make the news overnight when they pass laws stripping rights and installing more Christian Right judges.

They won’t waste energy about making noise on some dumb wall.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a conservative zealot and an obvious homophobe.

I think he either put forth or signed a bill in Indiana that allowed shock therapy and conversion therapy camps (that have a 50% suicide rate).

If he could, he'd turn the entire continent into a Christian ethnostate, but he's bound by "laws" and "borders." So if you're anything but a White male Christian, life would suck.

Watch this, too.

Thanks for the info.

I was hoping this video would cover more of his record before 2016 since most of his recent fukk shyt is at Trump's behest.

This just solidifies my assessment that only women and homos fear pence. :unimpressed:considering that i am neither, i see no reason to delay impeachment in fear of Pence.

all thats left is to figure out which camp the "b-b-but pence will become president" posters belong to.

Because there's no way the "hyon" straight black males of the coli are afraid of shyt like conversion therapy or questioning women in the military, right?

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pence and his cabinet and Republicans wouldn’t make the news overnight when they pass laws stripping rights and installing more Christian Right judges.

They won’t waste energy about making noise on some dumb wall.

Are you unaware that Trump is stripping rights and installing Christian Right judges right now?