BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Are you unaware that Trump is stripping rights and installing Christian Right judges right now?
Trump is installing incompetent and unqualified judges. He’s not installing insane Christian Right judges with really scary views.

You think anti-Roe makes you a Christian Right judge? Let him get full control of the levers.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump is installing incompetent and unqualified judges. He’s not installing insane Christian Right judges with really scary views.

You think anti-Roe makes you a Christian Right judge? Let him get full control of the levers.

So Trump's judicial appointees don't largely share the same views as the Christian Right? You think they're incompetent moderates or leftists?

Incompetent and Christian Right certainly aren't mutually exclusive categories.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So Trump's judicial appointees don't largely share the same views as the Christian Right judges? You think they're incompetent moderate or leftists? Incompetent and Christian Right certainly aren't mutually exclusive categories.
I’m saying just saying they are right wing doesn’t account for the fact there are degrees on the political spectrum.

Abortion for rape/incest vs no abortion at all are both on the right spectrum.

So just saying saying Trump has appointed Christian Right doesn’t give a full picture.

Thinking there aren’t Steve King style judges who will affect black people is naive. Ones who aren’t just going after gays and will be there after Pence.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m saying just saying they are right wing doesn’t account for the fact there are degrees on the political spectrum.

Abortion for rape/incest vs no abortion at all are both on the right spectrum.

So just saying saying Trump has appointed Christian Right does give a full picture.

Thinking there aren’t Steve King style judges who will affect black people is naive. Ones who aren’t just going after gays and will be there after Pence.

You don't understand my point. I'm saying that Trump is already appointing the very judges you fear Pence will appoint. He is appointing the farthest right judges you can find, literally ones that have openly embraced ehtnonationalism, want to ban abortion, etc. so Pence can't be worse.

Pence will do nothing worse than what Trump is doing right now. That doesn't he won't do anything bad, it just won't be worse than what's going on now.

'These Are Not Normal Nominees': As Trump Stacks Courts With Far-Right Judges, Dems Urged to Recognize Depth of Crisis
Study: Trump’s judicial appointees are more conservative than those of past Republican presidents
HuffPost is now a part of Oath

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You don't understand my point. I'm saying that Trump is already appointing the very judges you fear Pence will appoint. He is appointing the farthest right judges you can find, literally ones that have openly embraced ehtnonationalism, want to ban abortion, etc. so Pence can't be worse.

Pence will do nothing worse than what Trump is doing right now. That doesn't he won't do anything bad.

Things can’t get worse is a very bold statement.

Agree to disagree.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Pence would be worse because that cap might actually get re-elected

and he isn’t a moron like trump ..he would actually get a lot of crazy shyt passed

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Things can’t get worse is a very bold statement.

Agree to disagree.

Again, that's not the point. Things can and probably will get worse, but not any worse than they would have gotten under Trump. Trump already has us on the same downward trajectory you fear Pence will put us on, with extremist judges, etc.

In other words, Pence will continue to drag the country on a downward trajectory, just as Trump would have done.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Again, that's not the point. Things can and probably will get worse, but not any worse than they would have gotten under Trump. Trump already has us on the same downward trajectory you fear Pence will put us on, with extremist judges, etc.

In other words, Pence will continue to drag the country on a downward trajectory, just as Trump would have done.

Like i said. I don’t see it that way. I thought Bush Jr. stupidity was bottom of the barrel but they found a way.

Why not let Pence appoint a few far-right pastors to a federal judgeship? Trump would have done that right?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like i said. I don’t see it that way. I thought Bush Jr. stupidity was bottom of the barrel but they found a way.

Why not let Pence appoint a few far-right pastors to a federal judgeship? Trump would have done that right?

Trump has done that. That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you.

You keep implying that Trump wouldn't appoint the type of judges he has already appointed.

Judge Amy Coney Barrett on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
Called the ACA’s birth control benefit “an assault on religious liberty”
Menashi has stripped protections for sexual assault survivors, advocated for ethnonationalism
Judge Allison Rushing Jones on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
Claimed “moral and practical reasons” for banning marriage equality
Judge Eric Murphy on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
Led efforts to make it harder for minorities to vote
Judge Mark Norris on the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
Opposes abortion “under any circumstances”

'Decades of Progress Are at Stake' as Trump Reaches 150 Lifetime Judicial Appointments and Right-Wing Court Takeover Accelerates

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Trump has done that. That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you.

You keep implying that Trump wouldn't appoint the type of judges he has already appointed.

'Decades of Progress Are at Stake' as Trump Reaches 150 Lifetime Judicial Appointments and Right-Wing Court Takeover Accelerates

Are any of those people theologians?

I’m not talking about religious affliction.

I mean a literal pastor. Like stand on a pulpit on Sunday pastor

The constitution doesn’t stipulate you need a law degree.