Reppin
St louis
g3QIEsG.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Coli strategists at it again.

We know this isn’t going to remove trump. This is about damaging him and his cronies while making it clear he can’t do whatever he wants at no consequence.
And it only took 7 months

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

We know this isn’t going to remove trump. This is about damaging him and his cronies while making it clear he can’t do whatever he wants at no consequence.

While I don’t disagree.

If this proves to even 90% true, they might be able to get Republicans to turn.

Let’s be real, getting Americans to follow a crime trail with guys named Deephavvekxjn or Oleg isn’t straightforward enough for the Law and Order SUV rural America. The Mueller report was a 20 episode BBC series.

Extortion and bribery on tape is the plot of 50 % of every NCIS episode your 80 year old grandmother watches.

It’s easier marketing sell. I’m not sure even Fox News could spin extortion as a nothinburger. Especially since Biden wasn’t even the nominee.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Let me add discovery. An official impeachment inquiry gives them access to docs Trump has been withholding.