BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
I’m not even gonna front , these past few months , her case kept me up all night at times till past 3 am when I have to be up for work at 6 . The Judge signed 5 warrants that night under 11 minutes ( including Breonna’s ) when I read that shyt I was sick . And with the recent news of the DA’s office trying to convince her ex BF that she was a queen pin .

article below Breonna Taylor Case: Judge Signed 5 No-Knock Warrants in 12 Minutes: Report

people in Louisville have every right to approach things however they feel like . As a black man in America I feel hopeless af & everyone keep telling me to vote like I won’t see my people being Lynch out here by race soldiers

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
So they're not going to arrest those officer who killed Breonna Taylor.
Motherfukk Amerikkka seriously....

Again...when are white women abused and killed so regularly by police like black women are? These coward ass white men wouldn't dare raise an arm to a random white woman who looked like their daughter or wife or sister...but take out ALL their aggression on black women.
:martin:

This is the shyt I be talking in police officers faces when I'm at these protests and they can't even look me in the eye...needle dikked pig shyt cracker cowards.
I can't never understand white men don't recognize black women as women. As much white women give us shyt, most black men know better than swing on one or spray bullets on one. But for a lot of white men, it's different:mindblown:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THat's a good point man but I think this is really a career opportunity or an extended career opportunity for some of these dudes, they can write books, get donations, ride the racist cacs to make money as YouTubers do.

AG might drop a book how he was black and wasn't gonna let the LEFT bully him and eat heavy.

At some point participating in this kind of fukkery has to mean inviting a certain level of negative fukkery into your own life Him making time to participate in political spectacle, Republican political spectacle, without reaching a conclusion in the case in terms of indictment - all while telling us to be patient. That's spitting in our face. Him angling for a come-up makes it worse not better.

That appearance was a giant "fukk yall. This here is the winning side and there's nothing you're gonna do about it." to us. The more I think about it, the more I get heated. It's so incredibly disrespectful - and I don't even have a connection to Breonna outside of my own blackness and humanity. If I were related to her I'd probably get jail time if I ever ran across him in public.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
If they are not even arresting cops on such obvious cases then there is no hope, police union is truly powerful because they would rather let the city burn than throw those cops in jail.

The police union in NY has threatened the Mayor , Governor .

leaked the Mayor’s address after arresting his daughter while protesting.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
At some point participating in this kind of fukkery has to mean inviting a certain level of negative fukkery into your own life Him making time to participate in political spectacle, Republican political spectacle, without reaching a conclusion in the case in terms of indictment - all while telling us to be patient. That's spitting in our face. Him angling for a come-up makes it worse not better.

That appearance was a giant "fukk yall. This here is the winning side and there's nothing you're gonna do about it." to us. The more I think about it, the more I get heated. It's so incredibly disrespectful - and I don't even have a connection to Breonna outside of my own blackness and humanity. If I were related to her I'd probably get jail time if I ever ran across him in public.

It's getting to a point where this stuff is the equivalent of saying hello and starting conversation. This stuff is scary beyond belief but we getting close to it. You right 100% and dude knew what he was doing we talk a lot about the left VS right nonsense but it's becoming normal socialization for many and will soon cross over into how to get jobs and more.

Scary stuff. Dude has no respect didn't need to get involved but wanted to go were the bread was buttered. Disrespectful but these dudes better hope trump got them ten years from now cuz if he don't dude will end up like Ken Thompson in NY.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If they are not even arresting cops on such obvious cases then there is no hope, police union is truly powerful because they would rather let the city burn than throw those cops in jail.
This basically means cops can kill you in your sleep and get away with it.
:martin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imma need folks to not riot this close to election :francis:

The Kentucky governor is gonna call on Trump and they're gonna make a big show of moving the national guard in to crack heads in a huge show of "law and order" right before election.

Folks are going to play right into their hands. Why do you think they waited this late to make the announcement?

They wanted it to happen right before election so they could show "we don't let folks burn up our cities without consequences in Republican states :smugfavre:"

Mark my words :snoop:
Exactly.

With a heavy dose of, "And if my opponent becomes president these darkies are going to be running things!"

It’s been over since the family took the money instead of justice.
Civil and Criminal case are entirely separate man, come on now. :gucci:

The family literally got some of the greatest concessions towards police tactical changes in civil court history. :snoop: