BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
The Kentucky governor is gonna call on Trump and they're gonna make a big show of moving the national guard in to crack heads in a huge show of "law and order" right before election.

Folks are going to play right into their hands. Why do you think they waited this late to make the announcement?

They wanted it to happen right before election so they could show "we don't let folks burn up our cities without consequences in Republican states :smugfavre:"

Mark my words :snoop:
Kentucky's governor is a democrat

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I hate the folks telling me “oh it’s about the law, that was the problem. The officers were just doing their jobs. You need to be mad at the people to made the law that way.” STFU man just say you like licking cop nuts and keep it moving

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
they prolly gone do like the George Zimmerman verdict and read it on a late night on the weekend. The zimmerman verdict happened on a god damn saturday night.

Right when the populace was getting fukked up in the clubs :snoop:

Some c00na care about liquor and thots than justice. :pacspit:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this declaration of emergency and angst already mean it wont be a good thing for breonna and her family?

aint like the opps going to riot becuase they will charge some dirty pigs. This aint a battle they want anyway.