BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I still can't believe that the AG had the BALLS to get up on TV in the RNC. That shyt is such a slap in the face.

THat's a good point man but I think this is really a career opportunity or an extended career opportunity for some of these dudes, they can write books, get donations, ride the racist cacs to make money as YouTubers do.

AG might drop a book how he was black and wasn't gonna let the LEFT bully him and eat heavy.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ThankdaLord said:

That action would play right into the Republicans' demonization of BLM/ADOS as 'terrorists' and prove everything they've been saying about Black people is accurate to the rest of the world.

Those mufukkas are playing chess and got us playing Uno.​

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still can't believe that the AG had the BALLS to get up on TV in the RNC. That shyt is such a slap in the face.

No impartiality... he's a literal c00n...:manny: all the black folks should realize since he's in charge of the case these cops gonna walk because he's throwing the case...

They need to do what they need to do to get justice.. that bullshyt justice system goes to lengths to protect corrupt white cops... only way we gonna get justice is basically in the streets... that's it...