BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't never understand white men don't recognize black women as women. As much white women give us shyt, most black men know better than swing on one or spray bullets on one. But for a lot of white men, it's different:mindblown:
That's because theres consequences for attacking a white woman. There is no consequence for attacking a Black woman.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Supposedly Broenna was killed in the hallway not in her sleep.

Plus the boyfriend fired at the cops first and they returned fire.

So?!!?:dahell: the cops broke into their house and DID NOT identify themselves in an OPEN CARRY state...:what: fukk those lying pieces of shyt...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
So?!!?:dahell: the cops broke into their house and DID NOT identify themselves in an OPEN CARRY state...:what: fukk those lying pieces of shyt...

Supposedly the boyfriend admitted that they did identify themselves but we both know the cops can twist the truth. But based on the "evidence" there is no way those cops would be convicted.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This basically means cops can kill you in your sleep and get away with it.
:martin:
lol at supposedly in back to back posts. lol at username.
he’s actually right

thy were sleep before the cops bust through the door

a cop admitted to breaking formation and shooting recklessly into the house that’s how the city was able to fire him.

I don’t get how Kentucky can claim this cop that made this admission is not guilty of anything

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Should start bringing it to their door before they even finish getting prepared. Bringing in extra concrete and shyt for barriers. Nah...Might as well catch em off guard now.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
lol at supposedly in back to back posts. lol at username.
he’s actually right

thy were sleep before the cops bust through the door

a cop admitted to breaking formation and shooting recklessly into the house that’s how the city was able to fire him.

I don’t get how Kentucky can claim this cop that made this admission is not guilty of anything

They got out of the bed when they heard the cops banging at the door according to the the boyfriend.

I'm not justifying the cops murdering her but we have to look at the facts breh.

She did not get shot in the bed