BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
MAGA on MAGA crime? :ohhh:

yhaykwr4

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She still didn't in my opinion. The defense was originally arguing that Fani's relationship constituted a conflict of interest, which was untrue and remains untrue. I think the judge's decision reflects that.

Judge McAfee had authority to completely remove her from the case and he didn't. Instead, he put the ball in her court. There wasn't going to be a clean solution, and he already fukked up by letting all the lurid shyt run its course (a wiser judge would have limited the hearings to only the legal arguments against a conflict of interest.)

That’s a strawman. I don’t care what the defense says. The defense is trying to clear Trump. You’re arguing with the defense instead of listening to what I am saying. What I am saying is that she shouldn’t have put Wade on the case. She made this case messy for no reason at all when it didn’t need to be. Plenty of people were in this thread before arguing that it wasn’t an issue. The judge agrees that it was an issue and that it wasn’t professional. End of story.

Daps
That’s a strawman. I don’t care what the defense says. The defense is trying to clear Trump. You’re arguing with the defense instead of listening to what I am saying. What I am saying is that she shouldn’t have put Wade on the case. She made this case messy for no reason at all when it didn’t need to be. Plenty of people were in this thread before arguing that it wasn’t an issue. The judge agrees that it was an issue and that it wasn’t professional. End of story.

I think you're wrong about one thing. She didn't want to put him on the case. He was literally her only option. She went to several attorneys before him and none of them wanted to be involved. He literally wasn't her first choice. He was just the only guy willing to do it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you're wrong about one thing. She didn't want to put him on the case. He was literally her only option. She went to several attorneys before him and none of them wanted to be involved. He literally wasn't her first choice. He was just the only guy willing to do it.

I don’t believe that. He’s not the only attorney in Atlanta. Watch them suddenly find a new attorney now. And it’s also irrelevant. The judge doesn’t think it was okay which is why one of them must step down.

Daps
I don’t believe that. He’s not the only attorney in Atlanta. Watch them suddenly find a new attorney now. And it’s also irrelevant. The judge doesn’t think it was okay which is why one of them must step down.

Did you not watch the hearing where the former Governor, her first choice, came in and said he turned it down?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That fool got paid already and he aint gotta do no more work. I'm sure he's okay with this outcome.

The main issue for him is the embarrassment moving forward plus the fact that this is going to be hanging over his head for a very long time and will affect his relationship with his private practice clients.

I wouldn't want a lawyer who had all this foolery going on. Would you? :mjpls:

Trump did what he came to do. Yeah the court case is gonna continue but he wounded Fani. That's what he wanted. He dealt her a blow.

Another thing I will say that i didn't really want to have to type out but i guess I will. Fani did herself no favors with the way she acted while on the stand.

White people are racist. And they control the media and the narrative. The last thing you want to do is fall into their game of portraying you as an angry black man or angry black woman.

They've had that clip of her in the courtroom on loop all day where she's being combative (rightfully so, she had the right to be angry and the right to defend herself).

But facts are, a white person could do all that. But they hate us. We can't do that.

People thought Obama was being weak when he was president but no it wasn't weakness. He just knew how white folks play games and he wasn't about to fall into the "angry black man" trap, so he kept it cool in all situations.

That's what all of us have to do. Fani should have kept her cool in the courtroom. I get it, I understand how she feels but that only gave the racists even more ammo. For the remainder of this case and perhaps the remainder of her life, they're going to play that clip to make it seem as if she's a "bad person" and deserves whatever happens to her.

Media is powerful and constantly pushing an image to people often makes them agree with it. @Silver Surfer is a white boy, but you see even black people in here that no longer like Fani. Why? A lot of them don't like her "attitude".

It takes a lot of self control but you can't let yourself fall into that trap.
I agree with ya til that play it cool part.

I agree we can't be hooping and hollering like a preacher in the pulpit, yes...but we can show annoyance, and we can be emotionally intelligent in our combat with these racists.

Not to bring art into it...but look at all Jean-Michel Basquiat interviews. They would ask this dude crazy ass shyt and he would get quiet and had to think about everything he was gonna say or just not answer at all...and most of the time he didnt answer them or he would troll them slying telling them off....this was the mid and late 80s.

It's 2024 and we still have to tactful and practice hyper emotional intelligence in our approach to not be what they say we are anyway? That dog don't hunt with me breh.

I get it. I do. But them racists need to be told off and we need to tell them to they face their comments is racist, cause white folks ain't gon check white folks. But I'm not gon be tactful and quiet to not feed them what they want. Imma approach the situation like Malcolm X did.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

...ok breh.

I'm just happy she's still on the case. I really don't care about that other shyt. Let's not get sidetracked.