BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The judge rode the fence.....

Dropped 6 charges....but also told Fani step aside or cut ties with her special prosecutor

Her corruption has been exposed and she has been given an ultimatum

:sas2:

You just need a swift, solid punch to your face on some TEKKEN shyt to get your mind right.

MAGA lost :umad:

Daps
Yall both right depending on the question asked.

Actually they're both wrong. All of the legal chatter by the talking heads today indicates that Fani and ole boy would have been alright if they didn't try to lie about it.

When it came out that they had a relationship, they should have admitted it and then went into the court case making the other side prove why it was an issue.

Instead they lied about it, which gave the other side more ammo to use against them.

Husbands and wives try cases all the time. There was nothing inherently wrong with having her boyfriend on the case. But they made it look like something was wrong by not coming clean.

If they had came out and stood on business from the beginning, this case would look very different right now. They should have came out and said "yeah we fukkin. And?"

And then gave multiple examples of other prosecutors who had relationships but it didn't affect the outcome of the case.

That would have immediately put the ball back in the court of the other side, cause then they would have been forced to solely find examples of financial impropriety. And when they couldn't find that, it would have been over.

Instead they basically handed the other side a talking point because THEY were acting as if there was something wrong with the relationship by trying to lie about the timeline. Then the other side was able to use that to muddy the issue which is all they ever wanted.

With that being said, let's see where this goes because it's far from over.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Wade is going to have to fall on the sword and step away to save Willis.

:wow:

B1QyXUw.png

K6XwTBI.png

Daps
Wade is going to have to fall on the sword and step away to save Willis.

:wow:

B1QyXUw.png

K6XwTBI.png

That fool got paid already and he aint gotta do no more work. I'm sure he's okay with this outcome.

The main issue for him is the embarrassment moving forward plus the fact that this is going to be hanging over his head for a very long time and will affect his relationship with his private practice clients.

I wouldn't want a lawyer who had all this foolery going on. Would you? :mjpls:

Trump did what he came to do. Yeah the court case is gonna continue but he wounded Fani. That's what he wanted. He dealt her a blow.

Another thing I will say that i didn't really want to have to type out but i guess I will. Fani did herself no favors with the way she acted while on the stand.

White people are racist. And they control the media and the narrative. The last thing you want to do is fall into their game of portraying you as an angry black man or angry black woman.

They've had that clip of her in the courtroom on loop all day where she's being combative (rightfully so, she had the right to be angry and the right to defend herself).

But facts are, a white person could do all that. But they hate us. We can't do that.

People thought Obama was being weak when he was president but no it wasn't weakness. He just knew how white folks play games and he wasn't about to fall into the "angry black man" trap, so he kept it cool in all situations.

That's what all of us have to do. Fani should have kept her cool in the courtroom. I get it, I understand how she feels but that only gave the racists even more ammo. For the remainder of this case and perhaps the remainder of her life, they're going to play that clip to make it seem as if she's a "bad person" and deserves whatever happens to her.

Media is powerful and constantly pushing an image to people often makes them agree with it. @Silver Surfer is a white boy, but you see even black people in here that no longer like Fani. Why? A lot of them don't like her "attitude".

It takes a lot of self control but you can't let yourself fall into that trap.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
That fool got paid already and he aint gotta do no more work. I'm sure he's okay with this outcome.

The main issue for him is the embarrassment moving forward plus the fact that this is going to be hanging over his head for a very long time and will affect his relationship with his private practice clients.

Trump did what he came to do. Yeah the court case is gonna continue but he wounded Fani. That's what he wanted. He dealt her a blow.

Another thing I will say that i didn't really want to have to type out but i guess I will. Fani did herself no favors with the way she acted while on the stand.

White people are racist. And they control the media and the narrative. The last thing you want to do is fall into their game of portraying you as an angry black man or angry black woman.

They've had that clip of her in the courtroom on loop all day where she's being combative (rightfully so, she had the right to be angry and the right to defend herself).

But facts are, a white person could do all that. But they hate us. We can't do that.

People thought Obama was being weak when he was president but no it wasn't weakness. He just knew how white folks play games and he wasn't about to fall into the "angry black man" trap, so he kept it cool in all situations.

That's what all of us have to do. Fani should have kept her cool in the courtroom. I get it, I understand how she feels but that only gave the racists even more ammo. For the remainder of this case and perhaps the remainder of her life, they're going to play that clip to make it seem as if she's a "bad person" and deserves whatever happens to her.

Media is powerful and constantly pushing an image to people often makes them agree with it. @Silver Surfer is a white boy, but you see even black people in here that no longer like Fani. Why? A lot of them don't like her "attitude".

Ban bet since I'm a white?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

His ex wife is about to take him to the cleaners in the divorce

:hubie:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So are the initial charges still valid or have they been removed or dropped by the judge?

They are still valid but he wants FaniGrip, the victorious prosecuting DA to go ahead and refile but with more specifics to make it easier to convict.

Judge wanna hit that too maybe

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Actually they're both wrong. All of the legal chatter by the talking heads today indicates that Fani and ole boy would have been alright if they didn't try to lie about it.

When it came out that they had a relationship, they should have admitted it and then went into the court case making the other side prove why it was an issue.

Instead they lied about it, which gave the other side more ammo to use against them.

Husbands and wives try cases all the time. There was nothing inherently wrong with having her boyfriend on the case. But they made it look like something was wrong by not coming clean.

If they had came out and stood on business from the beginning, this case would look very different right now. They should have came out and said "yeah we fukkin. And?"

And then gave multiple examples of other prosecutors who had relationships but it didn't affect the outcome of the case.

That would have immediately put the ball back in the court of the other side, cause then they would have been forced to solely find examples of financial impropriety. And when they couldn't find that, it would have been over.

Instead they basically handed the other side a talking point because THEY were acting as if there was something wrong with the relationship by trying to lie about the timeline. Then the other side was able to use that to muddy the issue which is all they ever wanted.

With that being said, let's see where this goes because it's far from over.
I agree. But this case was unique and had to be squeaky clean...so I see both yall sides in what yall saying. But it was clear as day Fani wasn't gonna get off totally clean. I believe that's his and their stance.

Fani gotta kick ol boy off.

And I see your side as well totally.

This is an unprecedented situation for America and Black Legal Eagles.