BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He was a judge in traffic court. Stop it. Prove he took a pay cut…

And no… zero experience in PROSECUTING A FELONY, period. Y’all so disingenuous I’m not even going to bother anymore.
You sound foolish

He was underpaid at $200 an hr vs trump lawyers making $1500 an hour and Wade still sonned them in his briefs on the rico conspiracy

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Let it go breh and hold the L
Y’all are straight shill azz fools

:russ:

It feels so good to be a man who looks at everything with objectivity, never experiencing dissonance. Just following truth wherever it goes. If you can ever get off your knees sucking a party’s dikk, you should try it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all are straight shill azz fools

:russ:

It feels so good to be a man who looks at everything with objectivity, never experiencing dissonance. Just following truth wherever it goes. If you can ever get off your knees sucking a party’s dikk, you should try it
That L is burning ya up :umad:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
You sound foolish

He was underpaid at $200 an hr vs trump lawyers making $1500 an hour and Wade still sonned them in his briefs on the rico conspiracy
You’re a fool, a disingenuous one at that. Not even posting his real pay. I’m not arguing with your kind