BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
In their defense, they was keeping it on the downlow, on the hush, on the shhhhhh 🤫

And they obviously did a good job of keeping their sneaky link "sneaky", cause the ONLY reason it got out was cause of that damn wanna pawg c00n friend of Wade's. He was "pillow talking" to that white woman lawyer, and I put pillow talking in quotes cause technically that dumbass nxgga didn't even make it to the pillow with that white woman. He started pillow talking in the HOPES of making it to the pillow.

:snoop:
The thrill of chasing orange idiot probably had their loins tingling. I don't REALLY blame them, FANI still buss her guns while duke was bussing in them guts :manny:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This sums up my feelings on this whole Fani Willis hearing episode (16:04-17:04).

We're watching Trump get literally every benefit afforded to a criminal defendant handed to him--and then some--but Fani Willis gets nothing but scorn? :what:

We're expecting moral perfection from a Black female DA who broke no laws, but have no smoke for a former president's criminal conduct? :what:

Y'all are really enraged that a Black woman got some consensual dikk while prosecuting a rapist who grabs women by the p*ssy? :what:

I'm sorry, I just can't buy into this smear campaign. :snoop:

It's almost like no one is considering the alternative: if Fani steps off the case, it gets re-assigned randomly to a DA else where in Georgia, who could very well drop the case. The chances of Trump being held accountable for his attempt to disenfranchise millions of voters in Georgia would be in serious jeopardy. That is unacceptable.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This sums up my feelings on this whole Fani Willis hearing episode (16:04-17:04).

We're watching Trump get literally every benefit afforded to a criminal defendant handed to him--and then some--but Fani Willis gets nothing but scorn? :what:

We're expecting moral perfection from a Black female DA who broke no laws, but have no smoke for a former president's criminal conduct? :what:

Y'all are really enraged that a Black woman got some consensual dikk while prosecuting a rapist who grabs women by the p*ssy? :what:

I'm sorry, I just can't buy into this smear campaign. :snoop:

It's almost like no one is considering the alternative: if Fani steps off the case, it gets re-assigned randomly to a DA else where in Georgia, who could very well drop the case. The chances of Trump being held accountable for his attempt to disenfranchise millions of voters in Georgia would be in serious jeopardy. That is unacceptable.

It's almost like you're laying out the exact reasons people are upset with her.

People aren't expecting "perfection" from Fani, they're expecting her to take the biggest case of her career seriously and she failed at this abysmally with a series of poor decisions. She reminded us that Nathan Wade wasn't her first choice, the other people she pursued wanted nothing to do with the case because they had the sense to know what comes with going after someone like Trump.

How is it that Fani, who ostensibly understood the gravity of the situation, who had people tell her, "I'm not taking this case because I don't want to fear for my safety or the safety of my family" would do ANYTHING that appears to be improper knowing she's under a microscope.

What you should be wondering is why Fani didn't consider what would happen if she was removed from the case, what would happen if the relationship she had with a person her office is paying was uncovered.

No one was expecting perfection from Fani, they were expecting the bare minimum and she failed to even meet that standard.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No one was expecting perfection from Fani, they were expecting the bare minimum and she failed to even meet that standard.

I can acknowledge that mistakes were made, but this last sentence I take issue with.

The "standard" is the ability to prosecute the case, point blank period. Even if we grant that Fani Willis' actions were improper, those actions have nothing to do with her ability to prosecute the case.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I can acknowledge that mistakes were made, but this last sentence I take issue with.

The "standard" is the ability to prosecute the case, point blank period. Even if we grant that Fani Willis' actions were improper, those actions have nothing to do with her ability to prosecute the case.
Y’all a trip … are you and your ilk really that blind? Y’all really want to overlook she paid a nikka she been fukkin and exorbitant amount of money, who has ZERO experience in such matters? Why?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

This.

The only thing a lot of people know about this case is the wade situation. I kind of blame the media for riding the Jerry Springer aspect of this. As far as the actual case goes, she's gotten several of trump's lawyers to flip on him including chesboro and Sidney Powell. And this is on top of the "perfect" phone call

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Her actions were unproper, it's why the judge gave her an ultimatum: either Wade leaves or you and your office leaves.

We can try to divorce her actions from the Trump trial all day but that's a fatal mistake, her actions are literally why there was a hearing to decide whether or not she would be removed from the case.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Fani’s problems are just beginning… she’s all up in the purview of the Georgia Bar, state senate, and U.S. reps.

This ain’t going nowhere near how most of y’all think this is. She’s not getting this trial over before election. And the judge all but called her a fool in his summary. His ruling was political. White boy in Fulton County who’s trying to win re-election.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Y’all a trip … are you and your ilk really that blind? Y’all really want to overlook she paid a nikka she been fukkin and exorbitant amount of money, who has ZERO experience in such matters? Why?

The judge eliminated the questions about Nathan Wade's "exorbitant" pay; he was paid more than the other line prosecutors....but far less than what he would have made in private practice. Your argument is that he willingly took a pay cut just to launder ~$3500 back to Fani Willis? Make it make sense.

And "ZERO experience in such matters" = he's never prosecuted a RICO case before. That's like 95% of all lawyers. Breh is a former prosecutor and judge so it's not beyond his depth to take on such a case. :unimpressed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fani’s problems are just beginning… she’s all up in the purview of the Georgia Bar, state senate, and U.S. reps.

This ain’t going nowhere near how most of y’all think this is. She’s not getting this trial over before election. And the judge all but called her a fool in his summary. His ruling was political. White boy in Fulton County who’s trying to win re-election.
Let it go breh and hold the L

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
The judge eliminated the questions about Nathan Wade's "exorbitant" pay; he was paid more than the other line prosecutors....but far less than what he would have made in private practice. Your argument is that he willingly took a pay cut just to launder ~$3500 back to Fani Willis? Make it make sense.

And "ZERO experience in such matters" = he's never prosecuted a RICO case before. That's like 95% of all lawyers. Breh is a former prosecutor and judge so it's not beyond his depth to take on such a case. :unimpressed:
He was a judge in traffic court. Stop it. Prove he took a pay cut…

And no… zero experience in PROSECUTING A FELONY, period. Y’all so disingenuous I’m not even going to bother anymore.