BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Daps
I don’t believe that. He’s not the only attorney in Atlanta. Watch them suddenly find a new attorney now. And it’s also irrelevant. The judge doesn’t think it was okay which is why one of them must step down.

Breh I'm MAGA too but you can't say that you don't believe something when it was factually proven in court. :deadrose:

Nobody said he was the only attorney. They said he was the only attorney willing to take the case.

And I'm not so sure they're gonna be able to find another attorney. Folks are scared. And rightfully so. Trump will send goons after them. He sent goons after Fani herself which is why she has to move around every couple of months and have a full security contingent.

And even if they're not afraid of the goons, they don't want their personal lives up under the microscope.

She may wind up having to try this case herself cause it's gonna be hard to find another special prosecutor.

Daps
I agree with ya til that play it cool part.

I agree we can't be hooping and hollering like a preacher in the pulpit, yes...but we can show annoyance, and we can be emotionally intelligent in our combat with these racists.

Not to bring art into it...but look at all Jean-Michel Basquiat interviews. They would ask this dude crazy ass shyt and he would get quiet and had to think about everything he was gonna say or just not answer at all...and most of the time he didnt answer them or he would troll them slying telling them off....this was the mid and late 80s.

It's 2024 and we still have to tactful and practice hyper emotional intelligence in our approach to not be what they say we are anyway? That dog don't hunt with me breh.

I get it. I do. But them racists need to be told off and we need to tell them to they face their comments is racist, cause white folks ain't gon check white folks. But I'm not gon be tactful and quiet to not feed them what they want. Imma approach the situation like Malcolm X did.

You ain't Malcolm tho. And neither is Fani.

:skip:

What folks be forgetting about Malcolm is that at the height of him going in on white people, he had the backing of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam. They had his back.

There wasn't gon be any threats on Malcolm cause the entire Nation of Islam had his back.

Fani don't have that and neither do you. Who she supposed to depend on? The broader black community?

You see many of us turning on her already.

It's sad... but it's true.

Daps
I would never step foot near this case if I were this messy. Especially being Black.

It ain't got nothing to do with being messy :mjlol:

What about the death threats? A lot of ppl ain't stepping near this case cause they afraid. Point blank period.

And they got good reason to be cause @JT-Money told me that he's standing back and standing by!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You ain't Malcolm tho. And neither is Fani.

:skip:

What folks be forgetting about Malcolm is that at the height of him going in on white people, he had the backing of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam. They had his back.

There wasn't gon be any threats on Malcolm cause the entire Nation of Islam had his back.

Fani don't have that and neither do you. Who she supposed to depend on? The broader black community?

You see many of us turning on her already.

It's sad... but it's true.
This is true...Malcolm did have back up.

I'm telling you tho...them racists get to acting stupid with me, I'm give em what they came for

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Smart-Select-20240315-151042-Chrome.jpg

Daps

That call out to the pronunciation of her name, knowing good and well that it's only going to make ppl think "fanny" :laff:

Our president is a master psychologist in some ways. I never would have thought "fanny" if he didn't type "fauni" :laff: it was instinctual cause you have to wonder what the other possible pronunciation would be

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you not watch the hearing where the former Governor, her first choice, came in and said he turned it down?

Aight. Y’all playing stupid. I’m done. Apparently there are only three lawyers in the state of Georgia :heh: her boyfriend is the black Harvey Specter and she had no choice but to pick him. Y’all got it :heh: