BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Aight. Y’all playing stupid. I’m done. Apparently there are only three lawyers in the state of Georgia :heh: her boyfriend is the black Harvey Specter and she had no choice but to pick him. Y’all got it :heh:

You're a good poster, but they did answer this question on the second day of the hearing. It was 8 hours long so I don't blame you for not watching it if you didn't.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a good poster, but they did answer this question on the second day of the hearing. It was 8 hours long so I don't blame you for not watching it if you didn't.

I’m not gonna argue it anymore. I don’t buy that argument. The judge didn’t either otherwise Wade wouldn’t be stepping down. But I’m not gonna keep arguing with people. It’s a waste of time at this point.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I’m not gonna argue it anymore. I don’t buy that argument. The judge didn’t either otherwise Wade wouldn’t be stepping down. But I’m not gonna keep arguing with people. It’s a waste of time at this point.

Even if we buy the argument we must accept that she only chose him because no one else wanted the job, we must also accept her explanation of why they didn't want the job which is that they were concerned for the safety of themselves and their families.

With all of this in mind, how did both she and Wade conclude that it was safe to fukk around and even possibly create the appearance of impropriety. They were moving like idiots while chasing the biggest catch of either of their careers.

:francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if we buy the argument we must accept that she only chose him because no one else wanted the job, we must also accept her explanation of why they didn't want the job which is that they were concerned for the safety of themselves and their families.

With all of this in mind, how did both she and Wade conclude that it was safe to fukk around and even possibly create the appearance of impropriety. They were moving like idiots while chasing the biggest catch of either of their careers.

That’s literally all I’m saying :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That call out to the pronunciation of her name, knowing good and well that it's only going to make ppl think "fanny" :laff:

Our president is a master psychologist in some ways. I never would have thought "fanny" if he didn't type "fauni" :laff: it was instinctual cause you have to wonder what the other possible pronunciation would be
nikka I actually thought it was fanny

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

That’s literally all I’m saying :francis:
This is exactly what I said a few weeks ago and someone ITT called me a c00n :skip: :why:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
When is the trial? Thats what I wanna know. Trump is legally under the constitution the right to a fair and speedy trial.
This whole ordeal was a stall tactic to get the trial pushed past the election. There’s a good chance it will happen before november

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This whole ordeal was a stall tactic to get the trial pushed past the election. There’s a good chance it will happen before november
Thats all I wanna know. Cause honestly this could be the Embers that changes the USA moving forward.

I'm not even talking about the election or none of that shyt.

This is historically unprecedented and Im glad I'm alive to witness this first hand. Imma watch every minute of the trial as I paint too lol

Daps

In their defense, they was keeping it on the downlow, on the hush, on the shhhhhh 🤫

And they obviously did a good job of keeping their sneaky link "sneaky", cause the ONLY reason it got out was cause of that damn wanna pawg c00n friend of Wade's. He was "pillow talking" to that white woman lawyer, and I put pillow talking in quotes cause technically that dumbass nxgga didn't even make it to the pillow with that white woman. He started pillow talking in the HOPES of making it to the pillow.

:snoop: