BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I have Maga Surfer on ignore. Is he breaking down in the thread? :mjlol:

His argument now boils down to "well she's still a hoe so..." :mjlol:

Since he's a Trump supporter we know he's on that "never admit you're wrong" tip, so best just to let him cook. :mjlol:

It's still a W even if this fool doesn't acknowledge it. :myman:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
His argument now boils down to "well she's still a hoe so..." :mjlol:

Since he's a Trump supporter we know he's on that "never admit you're wrong" tip, so best just to let him cook. :mjlol:

It's still a W even if this fool doesn't acknowledge it. :myman:

She is...she is an unethical, law enforcement official who fukked and hired a married man to be part of her prosecution team. He was found to not have extensive expertise in previous felony cases and he was paid an exorbitant amount.

The judge said...drop him or remove yourself.

Her public shaming and self tarnishment was necessary

You just mad it got exposed
:mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: at people making this a win for Fani when the judge explicitly said what people said in this thread from the very beginning that she should’ve never involved her boyfriend in the case and that one of them have to step down.

IMG-8970.jpg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:heh: at people making this a win for Fani when the judge explicitly said what people said in this thread from the very beginning that she should’ve never involved her boyfriend in the case and that one of them have to step down.

IMG-8970.jpg

Any decision that prevented further delays and Fani remaining on the case is most definitely a win. I'm not sure why y'all are trying to spin this.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any decision that prevented further delays and Fani remaining on the case is most definitely a win. I'm not sure why y'all are trying to spin this.

Bro, you were one of the main people in here saying she did nothing wrong by bringing her boyfriend into the case. I don’t know why y’all always have to lie on here. I don’t understand it. Not a single poster in this thread has ever said that Trump should be vindicated and that this case should be dismissed. We’ve all just said that Fani was irresponsible to bring a nikka she was fukking into it and the judge agreed….LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD :what:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Bro, you were one of the main people in here saying she did nothing wrong by bringing her boyfriend into the case. I don’t know why y’all always have to lie on here. I don’t understand it. Not a single poster in this thread has ever said that Trump should be vindicated and that this case should be dismissed. We’ve all just said that Fani was irresponsible to bring a nikka she was fukking into it and the judge agreed….LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD :what:

She still didn't in my opinion. The defense was originally arguing that Fani's relationship constituted a conflict of interest, which was untrue and remains untrue. I think the judge's decision reflects that.

Judge McAfee had authority to completely remove her from the case and he didn't. Instead, he put the ball in her court. There wasn't going to be a clean solution, and he already fukked up by letting all the lurid shyt run its course (a wiser judge would have limited the hearings to only the legal arguments against a conflict of interest.)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

IMG-8970.jpg
Let it go fam it’s a win she not getting removed from the case :umad:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
She still didn't in my opinion. The defense was originally arguing that Fani's relationship constituted a conflict of interest, which was untrue and remains untrue. I think the judge's decision reflects that.

Judge McAfee had authority to completely remove her from the case and he didn't. Instead, he put the ball in her court. There wasn't going to be a clean solution, and he already fukked up by letting all the lurid shyt run its course (a wiser judge would have limited the hearings to only the legal arguments against a conflict of interest.)

Yall both right depending on the question asked.