BREAKING: Florida Textbooks are removing race from why Rosa Parks was arrested or references to racism in "black codes" during jim crow

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The same people asking for a commission to study reparations won't vote for people who would start a commission to study reparations
Maybe because there’s a difference between “reparations” and “a commission to study reparations”

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I didn’t ignore your statement, you made a illogical argument and I proved you wrong. Now you’re repeating the same argument all over again as if you fell and bumped your head.

You said that it’s contradictory to believe black people are owed reparations and to think black people should have our own economic institutions. Look at your bolded statement.

If we had our own educational institutions we wouldn’t have a population of black people that are ignorant to why black people are owed reparations for post-slavery Jim Crow.

Are you even black Kyle?:comeon:

What's funny is that you're the one who has probably never taken a class on logic. That's why you're having trouble proving your argument after making your declarative statements.

You want black parents to teach thier kids black history? Cool, but what difference will that make when we're only 12% of the population? (propositional statement).

I won't bother posing the question again because it's a position you can't defend.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What's funny is that you're the one who has probably never taken a class on logic. That's why you're having trouble proving your argument after making your declarative statements.

You want black parents to teach thier kids black history? Cool, but what difference will that make when we're only 12% of the population? (propositional statement).

I won't bother posing the question again because it's a position you can't defend.
Our percent of the total population has nothing to do with how we govern our own population Kyle. You still aren’t making any sense Kyle.

You didn’t answer whether you’re black or not Kyle.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It’s not my opinion, it’s what highly intelligent successful black men such as Dr Claude Anderson and many others have concluded. It’s what other communities who don’t complain about racism do as well. I’m pretty sure they’re smarter than a subpar internet poster. :yeshrug:

Other groups are interlinked with - and dependent on - the U.S. government for grants, loans, and land. They are hardly separate from the U.S. economy (i.e. the white controlled economy).

This is what I am talking about... most folks have no idea what they are even talking about, and are just incoherently preaching some asinine idea some 2-bit "scholar" transmitted to their slow-running craniums.

Got damn.

:mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Other groups are interlinked with - and dependent on - the U.S. government for grants, loans, and land. They are hardly separate from the U.S. economy (i.e. the white controlled economy).

This is what I am talking about... most folks have no idea what they are even talking about, and are just incoherently preaching some asinine idea some 2-bit "scholar" transmitted to their slow-running craniums.

Got damn.

:mjlol:
What does being “interlinked” have to do with having your own institutions? Segregation is not isolation. Trust me, you aren’t as smart as you’re trying to pretend to be :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Tone deaf comment, black families at large can't afford to homeschool kids or send them to a private school, these kids being subjected to this bullshyt don't have a choice
Black families can’t afford to purchase books off of Amazon and read to their children? Black people cant afford to take their children to the library? See this is what I’m talking about. These are lazy deflections and excuses. You can buy courses on udemy for $10 and have your child learning to code.

Black people are stuck in 1963 thinking you need the government for everything. You have access to all of the information in the world. If you have an internet connection, you can educate your child.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
What does being “interlinked” have to do with having your own institutions? Segregation is not isolation. Trust me, you aren’t as smart as you’re trying to pretend to be :mjlol:

Why did Black folk fight to desegregate in the first place?

Your dumbass talking about you are going to teach your children about white supremacy yet champion segregation?

Got damn.
:laff:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But the republicans are really for us

donald trump and the GOP will save us :pachaha:

artworks-t4t34mxvSBeILDjY-ULtPbQ-t500x500.jpg

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black families can’t afford to purchase books off of Amazon and read to their children? Black people cant afford to take their children to the library? See this is what I’m talking about. These are lazy deflections and excuses. You can buy courses on udemy for $10 and have your child learning to code.

Black people are stuck in 1963 thinking you need the government for everything. You have access to all of the information in the world. If you have an internet connection, you can educate your child.
Bro be realistic no Black families doing this and shouldn't have to. We got to start holding the institutions that be accountable and quit trying to shift shyt that should be provided for us as our responsibility. Demand more.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Bro be realistic no Black families doing this and shouldn't have to. We got to start holding the institutions that be accountable and quit trying to shift shyt that should be provided for us as our responsibility. Demand more.
:snoop:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why did Black folk fight to desegregate in the first place?

Your dumbass talking about you are going to teach your children about white supremacy yet champion segregation?

Got damn.
:laff:
Black people wanted economic segregation but in order to get national support from white liberals and the democrats the message was changed to social integration. That’s why Dr Martin Luther king Jr said he integrated his people into a burning house and championed reparations and focused on black economics. He was killed by the government shortly after that.

You would know this if your parents educated you instead of the public school system :sas2:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
1. black people are owed owed reparations
2. black Americans should have our own institutiions especially when it comes to educating our children

If you think those are contradictory ideas then I have nothing to say to you :mjlol:
owed reparations for what ... *goes to book publishers and tells them to delete a few historical truths or untruths depending on your point of view* ... i repeat for what exactly?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s not my opinion, it’s what highly intelligent successful black men such as Dr Claude Anderson and many others have concluded. It’s what other communities who don’t complain about racism do as well. I’m pretty sure they’re smarter than a subpar internet poster. :yeshrug:
Claude Anderson never said it was OK for white kids to learn inaccurate history in school