BREAKING: Florida Textbooks are removing race from why Rosa Parks was arrested or references to racism in "black codes" during jim crow

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There’s a difference between them just being racist and it being the law and the federally mandated education. You’re either an agent or just a filthy fukking cracker cause you been saying suspect c00n shyt for months. Kys homie
That’s exactly what systematic racism is :what:

You’re confusing me with the poster you were replying to earlier. I barely even post here. Pay attention.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It is why you vote democrat. You just proved my point with the very next sentence. Notice how every time you ask a black American why they vote democrat and the very first thing is going to be something about republicans.

First of all all people like you get a tax refund every year so gtfoh with that lazy deflection. Our tax dollars. You don’t own any property :mjlol:
You assume a lot, and immigrants like you are the fukking problem. I vote Democratic because I resonate with their ideals more than the other party; that’s human fukking nature. Are you insinuating that Black Americans are incapable of making decisions for themselves? :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There’s a difference between them just being racist and it being the law and the federally mandated education. You’re either an agent or just a filthy fukking cracker cause you been saying suspect c00n shyt for months. Kys homie

Don't get to cute by trying to be deep that you end up sounding like a fukking moron.

I have no idea what you said and I doubt you do either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. black people are owed owed reparations
2. black Americans should have our own institutiions especially when it comes to educating our children

If you think those are contradictory ideas then I have nothing to say to you :mjlol:
Educating black children isn't the issue here.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
1. black people are owed owed reparations
2. black Americans should have our own institutiions especially when it comes to educating our children

If you think those are contradictory ideas then I have nothing to say to you :mjlol:

SEgRegaTiOn iS thE aNsWer

But seriously I wonder how reparations would come to fruition with a voting populace that's ignorant to the reason why they would be owed in the first place.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You assume a lot, and immigrants like you are the fukking problem. I vote Democratic because I resonate with their ideals more than the other party; that’s human fukking nature. Are you insinuating that Black Americans are incapable of making decisions for themselves? :jbhmm:
I’m not an immigrant, just more lazy deflections on your part when forced to present an actual intellectual defense of your argument.

You literally just said you vote democrat because you resonate with their ideals but then in the very next sentence you asked if I’m the one that’s insinuating that black people cant think for themselves.

Think about that for a second. You can’t make this up :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah man, somebody broke it down to me once: parenting is a full-time job, on top of the full-time job you already have.

Basically, don't have a child unless you can work two jobs. Your parenting job is the one that requires the most overtime as well.

Way too many people treat school like a daycare. The child's education is not the school's responsibility. At the end of the day look who's teaching your child - somebody who got life and problems of their own. They don't care about your child the same you should your's because at the end of the day it's not their child.
EDUCATING BLACK KIDS IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE

This is how you get more Charlie Kirk's saying dumb shyt like this:

WHITE kids are being mis-educated about American history. This is beyond "we need our own schools"

I have an ENTIRE thread on how the 1619 project is accurate but white mainstream history challenges it from the left wing and right wing because it undermines this glorious history of American history they hold:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Educating black children isn't the issue here.
It is the issue. :what:

So black and white kids go to the same school and learn the same curriculum and you’re more concerned about the white kids being miseducated? :what:

Now I see why everyone says you’re not black

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is why you vote democrat. You just proved my point with the very next sentence. Notice how every time you ask a black American why they vote democrat and the very first thing is going to be something about republicans.

First of all all people like you get a tax refund every year so gtfoh with that lazy deflection. Our tax dollars. You don’t own any property :mjlol:
I vote democrat for:

1. Harm reduction
  2. The courts: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/you...p-make-white-only-courts-for-40-years.733199/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is the issue. :what:

So black and white kids go to the same school and learn the same curriculum and you’re more concerned about the white kids being miseducated? :what:

Now I see why everyone says you’re not black
wrong.

White kids are the majority and end up being in positions of power. THE LEAST you can do is ensure they know the accurate history of black minority students.

What use is it to have black and white kids learning different histories, especially if the white kids end up in the ruling class more often? :gucci:

DEEP POCKETED RIGHT WING FUNDING PROJECT Charlie Kirk is out here telling MILLIONS of conservative youth that fukking George Washington was an abolitionist :mindblown:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
EDUCATING BLACK KIDS IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE

This is how you get more Charlie Kirk's saying dumb shyt like this:

I have an ENTIRE thread on how the 1619 project is accurate but white mainstream history challenges it from the left wing and right wing because it undermines this glorious history of American history they hold:

White kids aren’t learning how to be racist in schools. They’re learning it at home. They’re learning it on Reddit and *****. You would know this if you grew up in America. Racism is engrained in their culture. Think a curriculum change will make white people stop being racist brehs :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White kids aren’t learning how to be racist in schools. They’re learning it at home. They’re learning it on Reddit and *****. You would know this if you grew up in America. Racism is engrained in their culture. Think a curriculum change will make white people stop being racist brehs :mjlol:

OK, so your goal is to make it easier for them to do in school?

Whats your point here?